the thread about nothing...

I wish I had some drink 
frown.gif

Might not get on NT again after today so just want to wish all the NT Family a good Xmas and hope you all enjoy it :smokin

Faded....

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals :D
Too bad it's only Christmas eve dork. Imma do my shopping later. shrugs

wait :wht? dat procrastination. get your favorite TANer franc something nice :smile:

Might not get on NT again after today so just want to wish all the NT Family a good Xmas and hope you all enjoy it :smokin

have a great xmas as well bruh.

Never mind I'll find someone like yooooooooooooooou

|I

:frown:

Christmas Eve!

Salute LOT.

Hope everyone has made arrangements to be where they want to be this holidays and are happy and healthy. :D

I've got a few errands to run today and thankfully am feeling a lot better than I was yesterday. Still a little crummy but I can make it.

Last night seeing the kids open their presents was :smokin

We did the ring test to see if I'm having a boy or girl and it went girl :nerd: :frown: :wow:

Reactions: sb
Salute LOT,

Can't wait for today to be over. Looking forward to going to mom's house and enjoying time with the fam. I'm not sure how much work is going to get done today 
laugh.gif

@Crazy EBW  glad you're feeling better. Boy, girl, it doesn't matter as long as it's healthy. 

For some reason, when I have kids, I want a girl. There's a part of me that wants to scare the holy hell out of boys when she starts dating 
laugh.gif

Off at 3 today, then going to see American Hustle...hope everyone has a good day....Christmas food tomorrow :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom