the thread about nothing...

My parents are trying to buy me back in their lives by offering to pay for a down payment on a house

Smh lol

8V7hwqU.jpg

[quote name="JJ Watt" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/200370#post_19394738"]These ******g Dominicans next door playing reggaeton on Christmas Eve and blasting it throughout the building :stoneface: >:

Go grind on your cousin on another day :smh: >:[/quote]We cant help it, its festivus. Over here though, we're blasting Biggies back to Cali. :pimp:

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for real, never meant to make your daughter cry. I apologize a trillion times. :smokin

Just cause your girls Domincan doesn't mean your Durag cape has to flap for the whole country :rolleyes

Bruh, I'm just messing with you...

But Dominicans are friendly, instead of being upset about their party, go join them, I bet they'll welcome you in and feed you.

I'm  excited for today... get to spend xmas eve with the fam, and most especially my grandma   

Last edited:
When we was eight, we went to Bat Day to see the Yanks​

In Sixty-Nine, his father and mines, they robbed banks​

beh235 beh235

Love that verse. Serious. Such a vivid picture painted.

"He pointed to the charm on his neck
With his last bit of energy left, told me rock it with respect..."

I see gllahone84 gllahone84 beat me to the punch. Still a :nthat: song though. Got stuck on a phone call and lagged with the follow up.

Last edited:

When we was eight, we went to Bat Day to see the Yanks​

In Sixty-Nine, his father and mines, they robbed banks​

@beh235

Love that verse. Serious. Such a vivid picture painted.

"He pointed to the charm on his neck
With his last bit of energy left, told me rock it with respect..."

I see @gllahone84 beat me to the punch. Still a
nthat.gif
song though. Got stuck on a phone call and lagged with the follow up.
True indeed. One of my favorite verses from him ever.

On another note, that PYG shift change was hilarious @Brolic Scholar  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom