the thread about nothing...

True indeed. One of my favorite verses from him ever.

On another note, that PYG shift change was hilarious @Brolic Scholar
 :lol:

You think that's funny dip your head in the Spiderman thread right now and see what I'm trying to prevent. :lol:

Dudes have turned it into what superheros can do in the bedroom. I'm trying to save it.

True indeed. One of my favorite verses from him ever.

On another note, that PYG shift change was hilarious @Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif
You think that's funny dip your head in the Spiderman thread right now and see what I'm trying to prevent.
laugh.gif

Dudes have turned it into what superheros can do in the bedroom. I'm trying to save it.
I'm almost afraid to, but it seems interesting 
laugh.gif

Chillin beh...trying to recover from last night...too many shots.
mean.gif

You done with all your Christmas shopping?

Listening to this new Talib...his new album is straight. 

Chillin beh...trying to recover from last night...too many shots.
mean.gif

You done with all your Christmas shopping?

Listening to this new Talib...his new album is straight. 
yeah, I'm good. When did that drop? I'm slippin' 
mean.gif

Glad you doing better 
laugh.gif

Christmas Eve!

Salute LOT.

Hope everyone has made arrangements to be where they want to be this holidays and are happy and healthy. :D

I've got a few errands to run today and thankfully am feeling a lot better than I was yesterday. Still a little crummy but I can make it.

Last night seeing the kids open their presents was :smokin

We did the ring test to see if I'm having a boy or girl and it went girl :nerd: :frown: :wow:

merry xmas eve as well. glad you feel a little better. as long as your baby is healthy that is all that matters.

Salute LOT,

Can't wait for today to be over. Looking forward to going to mom's house and enjoying time with the fam. I'm not sure how much work is going to get done today :lol: .

@Crazy EBW
 glad you're feeling better. Boy, girl, it doesn't matter as long as it's healthy. 

For some reason, when I have kids, I want a girl. There's a part of me that wants to scare the holy hell out of boys when she starts dating :lol:

have fun man.

Off at 3 today, then going to see American Hustle...hope everyone has a good day....Christmas food tomorrow :pimp:

enjoy bruh. will be watching it in the coming days.

Spaghetti for breakfast :pimp: :pimp:

sounds bombski. i had eggs, ham, and toast.

Being with family for Christmas>*

Being at work for Christmas:

Go grind on your cousin on another day :smh: >:

but she likes the gasolina.

I'm  excited for today... get to spend xmas eve with the fam, and most especially my grandma   

:smokin

what kicks you wearing :nerd:

Good luck :x

thanks.... TAN pray for me...

please,staysafe.jpg

merry xmas eve TANers. hope everyone has a good next few days. i'm glad you guys are my e-friends. may you all be blessed and be in good health.

xoxo,

franc

spongebobxmashatsmug.jpg

Man I hate talking about this **** on here but I want to break up with my chick. I care about her a lot but I just can't put up with the relationship anymore. We have been on and off for over the last two years now. I am going to feel like a scumbag though because she has been having health problems.

yeah, I'm good. When did that drop? I'm slippin' 
mean.gif

Glad you doing better 
laugh.gif
It dropped on the 15th...way better than his last one. 

He dropped 2 albums this year, the other being Prisoner of Consciousness. 

Yeah man, drinking some coffee right now its helping out. 

Man I hate talking about this **** on here but I want to break up with my chick. I care about her a lot but I just can't put up with the relationship anymore. We have been on and off for over the last two years now. I am going to feel like a scumbag though because she has been having health problems.
Don't feel guilty over that, if its not working its not working. 

i cant fathom living paycheck to paycheck like some of my homies. asked two homies to do me a favor and cop a gift for me since they were already at the mall and im stuck at work, and both homies told me they aint have the funds :lol:

they don't eem have bills like rent or car notes either :smh:

just poor money management

How do they do this???? I'm over here with my real face looking foolish and losing :smh:

I would be tight if I got okie doked on this level in real life. :x :smh:
Ain't ee'm fair. I feel like some women enter into a relationship as the physical embodiment of a lie. That's fronting on new levels. How is this allowable? I'm baffled. :lol:

CRAZY!

albooboo5 albooboo5 maaaaaaaaaaaaan, don't get conned bruh. Like homie said, if it ain't working roll her lil hosital bed up out of there. She'll be aight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom