the thread about nothing...

i cant fathom living paycheck to paycheck like some of my homies. asked two homies to do me a favor and cop a gift for me since they were already at the mall and im stuck at work, and both homies told me they aint have the funds
laugh.gif

they don't eem have bills like rent or car notes either
mean.gif

just poor money management
Son...

That's the reality for a lot of people regardless of money management.

Just got a call from my mom telling me we are going to my aunt's tomorrow. Wasn't planning on it and looking forward to not going because I work Thursday 
mean.gif
. I don't mind because the games are gonna be boring anyway, I just don't want to be out super late. Still excited about it though. 

Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck. 

like i said, i can't fathom being in that situation. all my life i've held down a job or had steady income and been really good about stacking money. i don't spend money frivolously.

i realize that a large part of the population live like this. but they have circumstances where they NEED to. they have bills, kids, rent, etc. my boys live in the suburbs in the comfort of their parents homes and are the type with little ambition to better their situations and often times don't want to sacrifice and put in work. i can't imagine being in that situation where i'm waiting for a day of the week to be able to buy something i need.

Last edited:
No kids, I'm gonna be racks on racks on racks living off that amazing paycheck. Savings account, Lamborghini in my driveway. Condo in downtown Manhattan.

like i said, i can't fathom being in that situation. all my life i've held down a job or had steady income and been really good about stacking money. i don't spend money frivolously.

i realize that a large part of the population live like this. but they have circumstances where they NEED to. they have bills, kids, rent, etc. my boys live in the suburbs in the comfort of their parents homes and are the type with little ambition to better their situations and often times don't want to sacrifice and put in work. i can't imagine being in that situation where i'm waiting for a day of the week to be able to buy something i need.
my man

people must be getting banned left and right 
laugh.gif
 not that i care, but you can always tell when people get banned from the reps now..

I'm  excited for today... get to spend xmas eve with the fam, and most especially my grandma   
I miss mines 
tired.gif

Hope ya'll enjoy ya'll's Grammas extra for me

Welp, I know what I'm eating today.
smokin.gif
And copping two cookies too. When they're hot.
sick.gif
mean.gif
devil.gif
I'm eating something too
happy.gif
devil.gif

#teamwetBEAK
Checking in. 30 pk of Buds for me 
smokin.gif

A/C is down and its 80 outside...
sick.gif
What is this A/C you speak of?

Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck. 
I live bag of beer cans to bag of beer cans

Team Wetbeak 
nthat.gif

Woke up with a hangover.......
sick.gif
the decisions I make.
mean.gif
I wish I woke up with a hangover

I waited an hour for the recycling place to take my recylclables n I got $22 thanks to the lady that shot me the coupon. Bought a 30pk kuz my kuzn's girl was at Albertsons n gave me a dollar. I'm feeling good right now 
smokin.gif

Do any of ya'll live in a state with no CRV?

Back
Top Bottom