the thread about nothing...

Never leave where you're going to lunch up to a female. We've been talking since 8 this morning and she still hasn't picked a place.
Whenever I say that's fine, she goes "I feel like you don't really want to go there" >: JUST PICK A PLACE AND STICK TO IT!

I got the same problem :smh:, kinda annoying sometimes

Never leave where you're going to lunch up to a female. We've been talking since 8 this morning and she still hasn't picked a place.
Whenever I say that's fine, she goes "I feel like you don't really want to go there" >: JUST PICK A PLACE AND STICK TO IT!

She is probably a Libra....indecisive women for sure.

pool%20trick.gif

funny-gifs-flotation-devices.gif

Last edited:

agreed

not even gonna try to catch up with 2 days worth of posts. just picked up stuff with golden hairs o_O talked to my dad on the phone from the hospital and he asked about a dog we put down 10 years ago. his brains still...recovering. i didn't have the heart to tell him he was dead. could have gone badly. started managing at papa johns again 
mean.gif
 kill me. getting ready for that now actually. how is everyone's day 
happy.gif

Man, I'm trying to give people rep points but I cant see the icon on my work computer, it just straight up doesn't work on my phone and I'll forget about it by time I get home.

Just ate at work and got that heavy itis , 3 more hours till the weekend :pimp: I need to find a part time gig though for the weekends :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom