the thread about nothing...

That feeling when your Amazon Prime membership expires :x I had a good 2 year run with using my various school emails. Now I do it all over again with my brothers schooln email. :smokin

whoever up there said their co-worker doesn't tip :x :rolleyes
i always leave a tip unless service was REALLY awful. Normally at least 20%...if i have enough $ to go to an establishment and eat...have someone else serve me, and clean up my table/wash my dishes...best believe im going to tip regardless

i always leave a tip unless service was REALLY awful. Normally at least 20%...if i have enough $ to go to an establishment and eat...have someone else serve me, and clean up my table/wash my dishes...best believe im going to tip regardless

i always tip, even if the service is terrible :smh: i just feel weird like i dont want that waiter to look at me like im a bad person or something :rolleyes

whoever up there said their co-worker doesn't tip
sick.gif
eyes.gif

how much do u guys tip forpizza delivery?

my order came out to 24.98 and i just gave her 25 and said keep the change.

:x :smh: :x :smh:
you must be forking kidding my dude....
wow... thats like .008% tip...Shame on you.

It gets frustrating b/c a lot of pizza places charge a "delivery fee" which i dont know even goes to the driver (i assume it doesnt)
if my pizza order came to 24.98 id easily tip 28, 29 if i had singles, if i had 30 i would NOT be asking for that dollar back...

Normally I pick up pizza, for the reason I mentioned above. stupid delivery charges...

Chinese food I have delivered doesnt have that kind of charge, so I have no problem tipping 25% folks gotta drive, and make your life mad easy.

I delivered pizza when I was a kid, an please believe you are now "in the system" notes under your name/number will put you dead last in the delivery queue next time to say the least :lol:

At least a dollar or two... Cmon.. .02 cents.. >D

laugh.gif
. You gave her two cents ma dude, might as well not have tipped.  For pizza deliveries, I usually give them like 2-3 dollars.

Honestly I don't tip when it comes to pizza delivery, and it's because of the delivery fee.
They say that it doesn't go to the driver but I'm paying extra to have it delivered I'm not going to tip on top of that.

Honestly I don't tip when it comes to pizza delivery, and it's because of the delivery fee.
They say that it doesn't go to the driver but I'm paying extra to have it delivered I'm not going to tip on top of that.
sucks because its the driver thats providing the service, and if dude ran a stop sign or two, or got out the door with the pie on quickmode, Id think that the driver deserves the $

Again, my motto is if you cant afford to tip..get the &(*& in the kitchen and make it yourself 8)

Thank god I delivered for a small place in the middle of SF (word to escape from new york pizza) and our following was strong...tops ranged from 3 - 20 bucks, bong rips and shots on weekends etc :smokin

To iphone users: Turning off javascript makes this site much more bearable to post on. This is literally my first post from mobile safari.

Real talk, I love watermelons.

Just read some stuff online on how to pick a ripe watermelon. The last one I picked out was meh. Not sweet at all.

Back
Top Bottom