the thread about nothing...

Forgetting to cancel your doctors appointment :smh:
Getting charged 30 bucks for nothing :x

my doctor always forgets to charge me. I think it's because he likes me and I told him I wanted to be a doctor one day. I hope I don't get a bill in the mail randomly one day tho cause out of my last 5 visits, i've paid like once

my doctor always forgets to charge me. I think it's because he likes me and I told him I wanted to be a doctor one day. I hope I don't get a bill in the mail randomly one day tho cause out of my last 5 visits, i've paid like once

**** I should have never called them and just hope they'd forget.

I hate going to the doctor because you know it's 20 mins in the waiting room then 40 in the actual room until the doc walks in :x

TGIF

tumblr_m69gkvfrlM1ry7wi4o1_500.gif

My arbitration is comining up
tired.gif

Nervous
tired.gif
Good luck
Frozen windshield in the morning
sick.gif
Horrible
Forgetting to cancel your doctors appointment
mean.gif

Getting charged 30 bucks for nothing
sick.gif
That's the worst. Always remember 24 hours in advance 
laugh.gif

0 motivation....absolutely 0...
+1
I hate going to the doctor because you know it's 20 mins in the waiting room then 40 in the actual room until the doc walks in
sick.gif
That's all? Sometimes I wait an hour, well, I used to. My current doctor when I go, I don't wait very long.

Salute LOT, the block is hot.

Shoutout to the homie @franc   
nthat.gif

**** I should have never called them and just hope they'd forget.

yeah the doctor is like alright, peace, bye and then the ladies at the front desk are like bye and then I'm like okay maybe they take it straight from my acct? But I check and nothing has been charged and I know I have a co-pay...soooo I just keep it moving :lol: I'll pay it forward one day when I'm Dr.Newmoanyuh tho

I've always wondered what the doctors were doing while we waiting
nerd.gif

Beh what we celebrating for franc??
nerd.gif
last night he posted the first person that sends him a PM gets a free digital copy of  We're the Millers. I haven't seen it and it looks funny, so I shot a PM and got the free digital copy 
laugh.gif

It is 6 am here right now and I am awake, went to bed at 1:30 am. My brother got home drunk and puked in his bed and then made to the bathroom and the dumb son of a ***** puked in the sink instead of the toilet. Who does that? Needless to say I made him clean all this **** up immediately but the smell is still so bad I can't sleep :x

It is 6 am here right now and I am awake, went to bed at 1:30 am. My brother got home drunk and puked in his bed and then made to the bathroom and the dumb son of a ***** puked in the sink instead of the toilet. Who does that? Needless to say I made him clean all this **** up immediately but the smell is still so bad I can't sleep :x

ive thrown up in the sink before because the toilet seat was down and i literally was at the breaking point.

the worst is like in between throw ups your jamming the chunks down the sink so you don't back the sink up as you run the water to wash it out...and make noise to cover up you throwing up

It is 6 am here right now and I am awake, went to bed at 1:30 am. My brother got home drunk and puked in his bed and then made to the bathroom and the dumb son of a ***** puked in the sink instead of the toilet. Who does that? Needless to say I made him clean all this **** up immediately but the smell is still so bad I can't sleep
sick.gif
My reaction to that would be....

I want to start a band just to have a "and the...." at the end

Like J Roddy Walston and the Business.....such a great band name

jking and the truth

jking and the mall rats

jking and the muff waiters

jking and the whiskey bar

jking and the need nothings

Back
Top Bottom