the thread about nothing...

why not both
devil.gif
geez I have respect for the OH's franc, sorry I can't be like you, girls feeding you grapes while wearing grapes. having that royal treatment while wearing the royals. getting fed bread while wearing the bred 11's. leaving girls faces white and sticky like the colombias. you're a GAWD.

Reactions: sb
Car is officially out of commission for good. :frown:

New year, clean slate I guess...

Got to work just for them to say they don't need me today.

No complaints here :pimp:

almost 6:30 am and I'm just chillin bumpin The Weekend. Cool vibe :smokin

No work till 10 pm :smokin

conflicted because i hate the eagles...but love the weeknd...i guess you are cool :lol:

morning tan

taking another short day today...still no one at work. Need to get my sister a bday gift...got her a roku for xmas....prob just cop some work out clothes from the under armor store in harbor east

wish i could rep you....a lot of girls ******** (washington's football team) clothing on sale...copped her some sweats

Last edited:
wish i could rep you....a lot of girls ******** clothing on sale...copped her some sweats

You used the clearance code also right? For that extra 25% on top of the clearance pricing ?

Yeah i haven't placed the order yet "movebetter" is 25% off clearance the pants were 34...then minus $8 for the code....but +$8 for shipping so searching for a free shipping code before i place the order

Yeah i haven't placed the order yet "movebetter" is 25% off clearance the pants were 34...then minus $8 for the code....but +$8 for shipping so searching for a free shipping code before i place the order

Might be tough to find a free shipping code for that low a purchase.

I think they have auto free shipping after $70.

They also got some footy shoes / equipment on sale and work out hear for men :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom