the thread about nothing...

I love doing laundry and having clean clothes. However I HATE the folding and hanging of clothes. I even have one of those flip fold boards to make all the shirts even and the same. It's just such a pain in da buns. Maybe if I had more space. :rolleyes

why not both :evil:
geez I have respect for the OH's franc, sorry I can't be like you, girls feeding you grapes while wearing grapes. having that royal treatment while wearing the royals. getting fed bread while wearing the bred 11's. leaving girls faces white and sticky like the colombias. you're a GAWD.

:lol: :wow:

Car is officially out of commission for good. :frown:

New year, clean slate I guess...

ask johnny tran if he has a spare engine :nerd:

My arbitration is comining up |I

Nervous |I

for what? good luck.

Forgetting to cancel your doctors appointment :smh:
Getting charged 30 bucks for nothing :x

send the payment in pennies.

My arbitration is comining up |I

Nervous |I
Good luck

Frozen windshield in the morning :x
Horrible

Forgetting to cancel your doctors appointment :smh:

Getting charged 30 bucks for nothing :x
That's the worst. Always remember 24 hours in advance :lol:

0 motivation....absolutely 0...
+1

I hate going to the doctor because you know it's 20 mins in the waiting room then 40 in the actual room until the doc walks in :x
That's all? Sometimes I wait an hour, well, I used to. My current doctor when I go, I don't wait very long.

Salute LOT, the block is hot.

Shoutout to the homie @franc
  :nthat:

:smile:

It is 6 am here right now and I am awake, went to bed at 1:30 am. My brother got home drunk and puked in his bed and then made to the bathroom and the dumb son of a ***** puked in the sink instead of the toilet. Who does that? Needless to say I made him clean all this **** up immediately but the smell is still so bad I can't sleep :x

febreeze bomb bruh.

morning TANers (word to had pants). have a good friday. hang in there the weekend is almost here.

Wuddup TAN

Went to my Momma's yesterday n chilled with her n my baby bro. 
smokin.gif
 Took him his presents: XBox 360, a couple games, Battleship 
smokin.gif
 He was too stoked! Was glad to hear his kuzn got him some gifts so he had something to open on Xmas. That really made my day. My other brother copped GTAV n my kuzn shot me a tall can when I got home. 
smokin.gif

Had me feeling like

If I ever meet her, she will be mine

So what's good with that post-Xmas BAN?

I'm stuck in a basement, sitting on a tricycle, girl getting on my nerves,

Going out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers

[COLOR=#red]One of my xmas purchases to myself...
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]This will be the second I pick up on Saturday...[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask me, I think your whole damn family is crazy!

I'd agree.

It's been so long since i've been on NT on a computer. :lol:

Forgot how beautiful it was :D

And how much easier.

Chumlee got the undefeated beanie on :lol:

His big *** bobble head was lulz.

Don't you hate when you're in a store and you ask the employee a question and they just nod at you? It's like what's the matter cat got your tongue?

I have one better, don't you hate it when you have your arm and hand extended for something (for example change from a purchase) and instead of putting in your hand they put it on the god damn counter?!? Irritates me to no end, I just stand there and stare at them until they figure it out.

None of you can beat me up in a fight.

[COLOR=#red]I'll take that bet.[/COLOR]

i need to learn to be mean more often...being nice to some girls must send off the wrong message....it ain't ever going to happen....please give it up

Wish I could dip my pen in company ink. Bad honey in hospitality on my floor. I don't even fraternize with that department though.

Back
Top Bottom