the thread about nothing...

I'd say go for it if you're feelin em!! :pimp:

Don't do what I did the other day...still :smh: at myself.

I see what you did and I like it

Also, I weighed myself for the first time in a few weeks :wow: :rofl: :stoneface: :lol: :frown:

5.gif
That gif :rofl:

How you're feeling :frown: |I

Ran through my 3rd antibiotics cycle (4g amoxicillin a day) since my surgery 2 months back and I've been having a dull but constant pain in my right lung the past week and a half sinxe the cycle finished. NSAIDs haven't helped so far so it's time for a CT scan again next week.

It's like there's no end to this I am so done. 2 months later and I'm still suffocating in strong winds, can't go down a set of stairs without running out of breath and get airway infections every week. The only thing I can look forward to is NYE which will be fun but incapacitate me for the next few days.

Last edited:
Got some traffic coming to the party. Got here and no one was eating anymore. Felt so awkward walking across the hall with food. Food was meh.

Need to scope out the wiminz.

Got some traffic coming to the party. Got here and no one was eating anymore. Felt so awkward walking across the hall with food. Food was meh.

Need to scope out the wiminz.
pics :nerd:

The stupidity of some girls is astounding.

Last edited:

If you ever wanna explore the mind of an elitist, read a 3-star or under Yelp review 
I have, dudes acting like they rating a 6 star dinner on the European coastline when they talking about the Chinese spot on the corner that got the 2 wings and fries for $2.95.
Word 
roll.gif

Why do you even mess with those clowns?
Pizza and homemade pho party
pimp.gif
aaaaand I take it you were successful?

@GrizzlyAnimal  I'm not selling NO time soon 
laugh.gif

I saw my neighbor tonight leaving my mom's house. She hugs me and my brother and she says to me "you'll always be my little bro, even though you're taller than me." I felt like telling her, "you don't have to worry, I don't want to **** you anymore."

Back
Top Bottom