the thread about nothing...

I finally understand the pizza party. I wasn't aware of the promotion that led to the commotion..damn, how could I have not known this?

deztd.gif
:lol: :rofl:

I finally understand the pizza party. I wasn't aware of the promotion that led to the commotion..damn, how could I have not known this?
I still don't get it, just thought it was a weird, exclusive, clique-y thing Marco was throwing around to make us non 90s babies feel left out 
laugh.gif

I still don't get it, just thought it was a weird, exclusive, clique-y thing Marco was throwing around to make us non 90s babies feel left out 
laugh.gif
Yeah someone posted a suggestion of a pizza party of those who got. In terms of what I said, I was referring to thy hype. I saw pics. I now understand.

laugh.gif
Yeah someone posted a suggestion of a pizza party of those who got. In terms of what I said, I was referring to thy hype. I saw pics. I now understand.
I'm still very utterly confused...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom