the thread about nothing...

I had to crop this one
nerd.gif

MMWQA9N.png

Child support beautiful...

It depends maybe they put their differences aside and found common ground.
that I could understand but the thing is...they know one another through me and the said set of friends use to give me ish for hanging with this cat cause he was "wack" (for many reasons they thought). The cat didn't know at the time and still doesn't know the words that were being said about him by these two faced suckas.

Me and them had a falling out which lead to them kicking it with dude...for whatever reason. I'm sounding too much like a female now...let me chill. Still works me up though!!

It depends maybe they put their differences aside and found common ground.
that I could understand but the thing is...they know one another through me and the said set of friends use to give me ish for hanging with this cat cause he was "wack" (for many reasons they thought). The cat didn't know at the time and still doesn't know the words that were being said about him by these two faced suckas.

Me and them had a falling out which lead to them kicking it with dude...for whatever reason. I'm sounding too much like a female now...let me chill. Still works me up though!!
People do change. Maybe they don't feel the same as they did before.

I saw kylie jenner at the mall today.

she was wearing all black including lipstick.

straight goth look 
embarassed.gif

Just met mom's cousin.
Dude is like fifty or sixty years old and is going out with like a thirty year old... Guy.

:Rollin

Yes he's gay.

Back
Top Bottom