the thread about nothing...

I smashed some broad 2 nights ago

she almost bit my penis off giving me dome

like her buck teeth scraped against the top part of the shaft

i almost cried
laugh.gif
 I'm sorry but this is funny to me. She definitely would have gotten the eject button

Wow. :lol:

In that case, it would've been a no oral/intercourse only session. Either that or instructed ice cream licks. You didn't tell her she was peeling your potato?

immediately after that happened i lost it

i told her i just wanted to watch tv, we proceeded to drink some tequila and i got horny again

she tried to go down a second time and i didn't wanna kill the vibe so i told her in the deepest and sexiest way possible, "I want your *****"

ohwell.gif

I miss my old girl
Please, I'm begging you. Let's not go down that road for the umpteenth time 
laugh.gif

You don't miss the water until the well runs dry. Or something like that. Let that be a lesson to you. :lol:

You over there with bucktooth shorty trying to take a bite out of crime and ****.

I could give a damn about an ill subliminal...

there is an idea of a WATER,

some kind of abstraction,

but there is no real me,

only an entity,

something illusory,

and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:

I simply am not there......

You mad frail.

i told her i just wanted to watch tv, we proceeded to drink some tequila and i got horny again

she tried to go down a second time and i didn't wanna kill the vibe so i told her in the deepest and sexiest way possible, "I want your *****"

:\

I miss my old girl

EDIT: I also could've been a douche about it but she booked the hotel and i drove and i'm not that evil of a human being to just leave her there :lol:

edit#2 hope i don't get sniped for saying *****

:rofl:

ohwell.gif

I miss my old girl
laugh.gif
Lets go down the road 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

I miss my old girl

EDIT: I also could've been a douche about it but she booked the hotel and i drove and i'm not that evil of a human being to just leave her there :lol:

edit#2 hope i don't get sniped for saying *****

Lmao. That good ol post breakup faux bravado I.e. awkwardness.

laugh.gif

I can't help it man

How is that the first girl that i smash after the break up, who happened to be a solid 8, had a cheese grater for a mouth?

Kinda messed up my funk there
Because sometimes we overrate chicks. One thing I learned in life is that a lot of times "dimes" have a wack sex game. I had to break this down to a homie of mine who got picky one night. He was looking at a "8", but two "5" was giving him play. I said 5+5= 10. He didn't listen and had dry balls. 
You don't miss the water until the well runs dry. Or something like that. Let that be a lesson to you.
laugh.gif

You over there with bucktooth shorty trying to take a bite out of crime and ****.

I could give a damn about an ill subliminal...
Stay away from clowns so I ain't no criminal

I miss my old girl
Please, I'm begging you. Let's not go down that road for the umpteenth time :lol:
Lets go down the road :nerd: :evil:
:rofl:

The prophecy said: neither one can live for the other one survives.

It means one of us is gonna have to kill the other in the end.

Back
Top Bottom