the thread about nothing...

While at the party, they started giving out cake. I spotted some red velvet cake. Waited for the line to die down before I made my dash to the cake.

As I approach, they are scraping the trays and putting it on a plate. When they finished gathering the scraps of cake, they handed the plate to me. I just acted like I didn't want any and gave the plate to the kid walking by. :rolleyes

As to not look like an idiot, I walked over and said "Hey, how have you been" to the lady handing the cake.

:lol:

Just got home and ate the red velvet cake that was in the fridge. :rolleyes

This female just called me and woke me up on some she wanted to chill ****
mad.gif

I gotta be up at 8 and can't sleep now
mad.gif
I'd text her "you owe me sloppy top and now I can't sleep"

3am texts of "let's chill" only has one meaning dawg

Not true at all. The goal is pleasure here. Even the most advanced ho is willing to learn to be better.
I had a gf who was only with girls up until I got with her, she was sucking horribly, I told her what to do, she told me to suck it myself.

I would have a spot to stay at if it was in Ray Ray's home state
nerd.gif
Me too
Nah, ***** don't run my life, I was asleep and I wasn't getting out of bed, plus not to mention I have to be up at 8
mad.gif

Then the convo goes;

Her: oh come on, when is someone gonna hit you up at 3 to chill ?

Me: it's happened before, it's happening now, it'll happen again.

Her: ..... {huff} ..... *click*

laugh.gif
Yeah, she'll be back

The TANfather

roll.gif

Brooklyn still live right now?

they said the city never sleeps...
It's always live here regardless. Even shocks me at times.

Not true at all. The goal is pleasure here. Even the most advanced ho is willing to learn to be better.
I had a gf who was only with girls up until I got with her, she was sucking horribly, I told her what to do, she told me to suck it myself.
She more outta pocket than RGIII for that

Reactions: Ox.
This girl just posted that was "turnt DF up", that she smells like d, ***** & a_, and that she gave her home girl a lap dance. Freshman :smh: She's a 1999 baby. :x

Last edited:
This girl just posted that was "turnt DF up", that she smells like d, ***** & a_, and that she gave her home girl a lap dance. Freshman
mean.gif
She's a 1999 baby.
sick.gif
My heart weeps for the future. The youth is so lost. Bet she got them J's tho

Back
Top Bottom