That Aaron Rodgers thread got closed with the swiftness 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My group text talked about that article it all morning long
laugh.gif

Had us all browsing on that ayo site and ****
roll.gif
It didn't get closed that fast, it was started yesterday. In all honesty, I hope it's true and he does come out. Sports needs a major start to come out to make it easier, but I highly doubt that would happen. 

laugh.gif
My group text talked about that article it all morning long
laugh.gif

Had us all browsing on that ayo site and ****
roll.gif
It didn't get closed that fast, it was started yesterday. In all honesty, I hope it's true and he does come out. Sports needs a major start to come out to make it easier, but I highly doubt that would happen. 
I only noticed it early this morning cuz it got bumped/locked 

Todayjust isnt myday.
This chick took forever to get to ny house, then she gets there and i get no play so i said **** it i will later anyways so lets flip to the mall. On the way back Some dumb mofo hit my driver side mirror wit his dam trailer mirrors cracked the mirror and knocked off the chrome and he tried to take off. Ive barley had my BRAND new truck a few months. And someone hit it on the back bumper 2 wks ago also

Dropped my phone ive had 2 wks and cracked the screen nasty.

Got no money saved up for anything.

Either im gona go to the gymand go beast mode or.get beer and go.ham

I don' know how some of ya''ll can do that no fap/celibacy thing.

I can barely go a day without nutting till I feel like I'm starving.

Probably should've stayed with my girl, she had a fat booty

and was down for the get down. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just had an early New Year's skype chat with my boy in England...... he's trying to talk me into traveling to N Korea with him and a UK travel group.

The UK travel group sounds dope...... going to N Korea sounds horrifying.

On Trip Adviser there's actually a bunch of Americans who have been over in the DPRK, but I want to read more about how 'safe' it is for us to get in and out of NK from China.

I guess I should do some research first. It'd be sick if I could go over there and do some black market, underground aid ****, probably impossible tho.

Last edited:
Going to NK seems kinda exhilarating. As a writer I need to do something like that. Visit the Middle East or a rainforest or something.

Food of the Gods is a cool book. Props Sleazy for putting me on.

Last edited:
Going to NK seems kinda exhilarating. As a writer I need to do something like that. Visit the Middle East or a rainforest or something.

Food of the Gods is a cool book. Props Sleazy for putting me on.

[COLOR=#red]What do you write about, has anything been published?[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom