the thread about nothing...

I need a new job.

This **** is not for me. :smh:
What type of job you holding down famb?

Working for an insurance company, reviewing medicaid claims and medical benefits.

I got to be a certain type of dumb...
That sounds, boring. :x What do you really want to do?

I want to do music but, I get embarrassed when I tell people, because its A LOT of people want to do it, but most of them just dont want to work.

Ive been told I have what it takes to do it but I got my equipment stolen(Home Evasion, Tx)....I gotta get my money up to get it back.:smh:

I want to do music but, I get embarrassed when I tell people, because its A LOT of people want to do it, but most of them just dont want to work.

Ive been told I have what it takes to do it but I got my equipment stolen(Home Evasion, Tx)....I gotta get my money up to get it back.
mean.gif
what genre of music you want to play pleighboi 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I need a new job.

Working for an insurance company, reviewing medicaid claims and medical benefits.

Ive been told I have what it takes to do it but I got my equipment stolen(Home Evasion, Tx)....I gotta get my money up to get it back.:smh:
do u ever feel bad when u have to deny a claim or is it at ur discretion????

[thread="329154"] [/thread]

what genre of music you want to play pleighboi :nerd:  

Hip hop.......pending guitar lessons

I need a new job.

do u ever feel bad when u have to deny a claim or is it at ur discretion????

Nope, not my discretion. I just explain why it was denied. Most of the time its because it was billed wrong.

Originally Posted by "ROBPZEE612"  

ohyeah2qg9.gif
giphy.gif

Originally Posted by "Crazy  

It's Monday.

It's not just any Monday though, it's the last Monday of 2013 so let's send that ***** packing with a big middle finger and have a good day
happy.gif
QFE
Originally Posted by "newmoanyuh"  

I found a nice cheap apartment that's near campus
eek.gif

but a girl got murdered there back in '09...
LL

Originally Posted by "parada45"  

<---- AND NEW TAN FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
congrats.

i got 3rd place.

not bad.
Originally Posted by "jjs136"  

i would live there. no damb given.
you got da power canon doe.
Originally Posted by "bilboshmangins"  

Originally Posted by "newmoanyuh"  

Originally Posted by "bilboshmangins"  

or you could get yourself a man, and have him protect your fine self...

pm for details
nerd.gif

nah, I'm good. Being single >>>>>
who said anything about a relationship...

just a warm body for the night, and a security blanket for them crazy texas college kids...
lulz. bilbo is that dude.
Originally Posted by "LEFTCOASTIN"  

the dynasty is over
mean.gif
lulz
Originally Posted by "Tr1ll"  

I need a new job.

This **** is not for me.
mean.gif
talk to beh. according to bilbo, dudes got stacks of cash.
Originally Posted by "pums"  

My boi is asking for a unique store name for a sneaker spot catered for them hypebeasts.
hypebeast island
Originally Posted by "RIP  

dad just hit me and told me he dropped a V8 in his M3. Can't eem grasp this.
51626055afa96f3d10000040.jpg

Originally Posted by "JJ  

Hungry
tired.gif
Taco-Bell-Party-Pack.jpg

Costco :nthat:

Sometimes I wonder if other kids at my school are on NT :nerd:
I know a few kids from my uni who are on here. I haven't chilled with them though.
And when I was a freshman in high school, there were three senior guys and a junior guy who were on here. Oh, and my ex. :smh: I had a crush on one of the senior guys back then. :wow: :lol:

iLUl9scGtqRlI.jpeg

I'll take video whenever I go check it out.
does it have a sexy purring sound? :pimp:

It sounds angry :lol:

straight German muscle car.

If Bart Simpson were to age every year since the show started he would now be 34. The same age as Marge Simpson :nerd:

I kinda hate that they stay the same age...I know its a cartoon but still...atleast let them grow a little..let Bart actually go to the next grade level :lol:

same for family guy...stewie stay one or two years old :lol:

I kinda hate that they stay the same age...I know its a cartoon but still...atleast let them grow a little..let Bart actually go to the next grade level :lol:

same for family guy...stewie stay one or two years old :lol:
This. With Mrs.Flanders dead and unusable its time to let elementary school go. Lets just go straight middle school

Back
Top Bottom