the thread about nothing...

Just imagine... all the bad broads who don't have an IG or twitter or anything. Crazy..
You cant be bad without 200 strangers telling you so daily.
Those are the ones you have to avoid.

Corey Holcombe is that dude 
roll.gif
Yup it was the second time I seen it. I had to fight my sleep so I could finish watching it. Dude is funny as ****

You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given. |I :pimp:
I get in the shower, and my mom actually brings her friend into the bathroom to look at it. (its the master bathroom) I'm like :nerd: :smh:

we have a sliding door shower, the glass is clear see through :wow:
Yo did you just quote your own **** :rofl:
Yes. :smokin

You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given. |I :pimp:
I get in the shower, and my mom actually brings her friend into the bathroom to look at it. (its the master bathroom) I'm like :nerd: :smh:
we have a sliding door shower, the glass is clear see through :wow:

Pics of Momma's friend :nerd:
She's married, with a daughter, around my age, who's coming to the party tonight. :evil: I'd smash her though. (the mom) Hopefully the daughter has the looks and body.

You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given.
tired.gif
pimp.gif
I get in the shower, and my mom actually brings her friend into the bathroom to look at it. (its the master bathroom) I'm like
nerd.gif
mean.gif
we have a sliding door shower, the glass is clear see through
embarassed.gif
Yo did you just quote your own ****
roll.gif
Yes.
smokin.gif

You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given.
tired.gif
pimp.gif
I get in the shower, and my mom actually brings her friend into the bathroom to look at it. (its the master bathroom) I'm like
nerd.gif
mean.gif
we have a sliding door shower, the glass is clear see through
embarassed.gif
Pics of Momma's friend 
nerd.gif
She's married, with a daughter, around my age, who's coming to the party tonight.
devil.gif
I'd smash her though. (the mom) Hopefully the daughter has the looks and body.
**** it ain't no fun...you know the rest

Be careful with @Rare  , he be promoting them Old Testament yambs
Dentures come out so I can come in 
wink.gif

The benefits are the best part. Free lb or kcups every week. Pay depends on area mostly, baristas start out usually around minimum wage I believe tho :\

The benefits are the best part. Free lb or kcups every week. Pay depends on area mostly, baristas start out usually around minimum wage I believe tho :\
That minimum wage, it hurts fam. |I Idk if I could work in a coffee spot though, I've never even had starbucks before :lol:

M moe fab Slayin these cougar yambs :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]random pics i had in my Image thing.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom