the thread about nothing...

Made an order online and the website sent 2 different shipments... Ones coming today and the other on thursday and I don't know what parts are coming when.

#1stworldproblems?

No issues with chili last night. I shouldn't, but I am thinking of pushing the envelope and hitting BW3 later today after some cold *&% outdoor activity. :smh:

Can Duke hang with Texas A & M or are they pretenders? Manziel might throw for 6 TDs and 450 yards

best website chat help person ever:

matt: which were shipped for today?

Brooklynn H.: the talon helmet and the gloves

matt: aight shawty

matt: appreciate it

Brooklynn H.: no worries mang

It works for me, even if it is just a placebo-effect.

So clutch. All of them :pimp:.

Actually need that right now...been up since 11 and will likely sleep thru the start of 2014.

Just cooked some cinnamon rolls for breakfast :D
I just woke up, any left? :wow:

I have sleep issues too. 4-5 hours is normal. That ain't normal |I . In this order, I blame College, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Dominos Pizza, and chicken tender subs.

I knew it was only a matter of time for that freak thread to be deleted. Top 3 thread of the year easy :lol:
I was looking for that thread too :smh:

^ Used to drink Neuro Passion before 3 am gym workouts. Pretty good stuff.

I should get back on it...:nerd:

Last edited:
Y'all ever sleep go good when you wake up you realize you crashed for only 3 hrs lol..I went to sleep at 4 woke up at 7 feeling fresh lol

"You ever take one of these things out with your teeth?

Your girls don't bleed yet that's why. My girls got mad flavor, heavy flow."

roll.gif
sick.gif

"You ever take one of these things out with your teeth?
Your girls don't bleed yet that's why. My girls got mad flavor, heavy flow."

:rofl: :x
Kids right.

Movie was interesting. My friends older brother went hard like those kids back I. The 90s. He's doing well for himself now tho.

Last edited:
I love you all

[COLOR=#red]love you too mate.[/COLOR]

My new baby. Got some of the range tonight (shot it)... hit the outdoor range this weekend. Gotta get ready for season... need to eat!
Dude you hunt and eat stuff? How is that? I'm sure the hunting is fun but I'm assuming a lot of work goes into getting the meat ready?

My bruh goes. This is my first year in YEARS... getting back to it. Just gotta get the kill, and cut it open like star wars 2. Pull all the guts and junk out. depends on how big but you usually just pick it up (very hard) and drag it back to the truck. Then take it to a butcher. Good to go for a while.fresh steak, jerkey, roasts, etc.
Man **** all that noise. I hate dragging it. I field dress , skin and quarter on site.

I really like that Quest. Nice purchase I will say though, that if you spend that much on a compound you should get a nice hard case for safe keeping.

[COLOR=#red]This was a quick case, just something to put it in... doing research on a hard case... they also didn't have any in stock. [/COLOR]

Quote:

Originally Posted by rck2sactown  

Actually I think me and my little brother could probably gang bang this thing

@rck3sactown  pics of little brother 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom