the thread about nothing...

jbqdJm7rrBhm2h.jpg

When a hater talk, that's a foreign language.
When the money talks, now thats more my language.

There's no hot water. :smh:

You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given. |I :pimp:

I keep having dreams that I am back in school, what does this mean, I need to figure it out before it's too late :nerd:

You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given. |I :pimp:
I get in the shower, and my mom actually brings her friend into the bathroom to look at it. (its the master bathroom) I'm like :nerd: :smh:

we have a sliding door shower, the glass is clear see through :wow:

I get in the shower, and my mom actually brings her friend into the bathroom to look at it. (its the master bathroom) I'm like :nerd: :smh:

we have a sliding door shower, the glass is clear see through :wow:
Yo did you just quote your own **** :rofl:

Last edited:

J. Lo in '99-'00 > now. If I could freeze her forever in the Waiting for Tonight video, I'd be good. She just hasn't been that interesting to me since. She was replaced in 2000 when I was introduced to Shakira 
laugh.gif
Dem hips don't lie b 
devil.gif

You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given.
tired.gif
pimp.gif
I get in the shower, and my mom actually brings her friend into the bathroom to look at it. (its the master bathroom) I'm like
nerd.gif
mean.gif
we have a sliding door shower, the glass is clear see through
embarassed.gif
Pics of Momma's friend 
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Anybody ever seen that Corey Holcombe standup? Dude had me dying last night.

"Ya Momma's panties so dirty...they look like hot wings paper"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom