the thread about nothing...

the-dar-24.jpg

Who cares about the sandwich...Kanye is drowning...someone save him :frown:

I been gettin 3-4 hrs of sleep about 4 times a wk and eating once maybe twice a day but i still have energY. Been weird like this for 2 wks

not sure where the rest of my office is today, only about 6 of us normally 15. My boss aint even here i feel like getting up and bouncing.

not sure where the rest of my office is today, only about 6 of us normally 15. My boss aint even here i feel like getting up and bouncing.
Man get the hell out 
laugh.gif

@Crazy EBW  the plan was to drink until the pain's over 
laugh.gif

Nah seriously though, I planned on writing detailed reviews of the shoes I have in my collection that I put in my sig. I see a lot of people buy kicks on here, but no one gives any real insight on how they feel while wearing, longevity, and the like. Each shoe review won't be the same, as my review will be contingent upon my wears in that shoe. I'm hoping to give a little insight more than what's been given typically on here. It's amazing people go crazy over stuff they have no experience with, at least with what I got I can give people some sort of idea of what the shoe is like. 

My friend has some real good seats to see the Warriors play the Wizards on Sunday

Problem is that it if I go I will probably miss most of the Packers vs Niners game

What should I do?

My friend has some real good seats to see the Warriors play the Wizards on Sunday

Problem is that it if I go I will probably miss most of the Packers vs Niners game

What should I do?

nfl playoffs > nba regular season game

Last edited:

What should I do?

Define "real good" seats. Like lower bowl 15 rows up or less. side court? behind the basket- 10 rows up or less? If so, probably check the NBA game out and if it stinks then you can always catch them game in the sports bar/area outside the game? best of both worlds right?

roll.gif
 at my grades this last semester. I got 2 'F's a 'D' n an incomplete. But I knew it was coming. Tragedies put some things in perspective, n school just wasn't important at the time. End of the semester timing did not help.

Good morning TAN, which one of ya'll is gonna be stepping the selfie game up?

laugh.gif
 to those of ya'll in the snow, it's 48 now, but will be 75 later. SoCal>>>

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom