the thread about nothing...

Define "real good" seats. Like lower bowl 15 rows up or less. side court? behind the basket- 10 rows up or less? If so, probably check the NBA game out and if it stinks then you can always catch them game in the sports bar/area outside the game? best of both worlds right?

Lower 200's the view is really good

The Niners/Packers start at 4:30 so I was leaning towards watching the first half then going to see The Wizards at 6

Bros, snow sucks
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 to those of ya'll in the snow, it's 48 now, but will be 75 later. SoCal>>>
indifferent.gif
Ya'll good tho. TBH I wish it would snow here. I hate our summers, but our winters are nice.

Cold, snowy winters>>>>>>>>>sun-like heat during the summer

Can't wait til August is over

@Moe Fab  chill, I'm not looking forward to digging out my car. 

Digging out a chick >>>> digging out my car 
laugh.gif

I'mma be good though. I have a nice little break from all this coming soon.

Define "real good" seats. Like lower bowl 15 rows up or less. side court? behind the basket- 10 rows up or less? If so, probably check the NBA game out and if it stinks then you can always catch them game in the sports bar/area outside the game? best of both worlds right?

Lower 200's the view is really good

The Niners/Packers start at 4:30 so I was leaning towards watching the first half then going to see The Wizards at 6
How far are you from the arena?

not sure where the rest of my office is today, only about 6 of us normally 15. My boss aint even here i feel like getting up and bouncing.
Man get the hell out :lol:

@Crazy EBW
 the plan was to drink until the pain's over :lol: .

Nah seriously though, I planned on writing detailed reviews of the shoes I have in my collection that I put in my sig. I see a lot of people buy kicks on here, but no one gives any real insight on how they feel while wearing, longevity, and the like. Each shoe review won't be the same, as my review will be contingent upon my wears in that shoe. I'm hoping to give a little insight more than what's been given typically on here. It's amazing people go crazy over stuff they have no experience with, at least with what I got I can give people some sort of idea of what the shoe is like. 

DO IT. I'll support the posts.

The holidays and all that are over :D

Now bring on the summer weather :x
Nah man I gotta get on the mountain at least a few times... Just spent a bunch of bucks getting my gear!

I got golf gear :evil:

not sure where the rest of my office is today, only about 6 of us normally 15. My boss aint even here i feel like getting up and bouncing.
Man get the hell out 
laugh.gif

@Crazy EBW
 the plan was to drink until the pain's over 
laugh.gif

Nah seriously though, I planned on writing detailed reviews of the shoes I have in my collection that I put in my sig. I see a lot of people buy kicks on here, but no one gives any real insight on how they feel while wearing, longevity, and the like. Each shoe review won't be the same, as my review will be contingent upon my wears in that shoe. I'm hoping to give a little insight more than what's been given typically on here. It's amazing people go crazy over stuff they have no experience with, at least with what I got I can give people some sort of idea of what the shoe is like. 
DO IT. I'll support the posts.

The holidays and all that are over
happy.gif

Now bring on the summer weather
sick.gif
Nah man I gotta get on the mountain at least a few times... Just spent a bunch of bucks getting my gear!
I got golf gear
devil.gif
Indoor golf. 
wink.gif

I am hungry as hell right now, do you guys know if papa johns deliver during snow storms in nyc?
Of course they do, just know that it might take longer for it to get there and tip your delivery guy. They deserve it on days like today. 

PREACH.

I love getting in the car with a short sleeve shirt, mesh shorts, and some rainbows on. :D

Currently wearing a TNF parka :x

Hate hearing people say "Snow is great when you don't have anything to do". Most of the time, people have something to do :lol: , hence the inconvenience.

Congrats on the baby news btw!

Last edited:
Give me summer heat over this inconvenient snow/cold any day of the week.
Never. 110+ is never good, plus when your car overheats or you gotta change a tire on the side of the freeway 
mad.gif

At least when it's cold you can dress in layers, when it's hot you ain't doin **** to cool off bruh. Especially when your A/C ain't working

PREACH.

I love getting in the car with a short sleeve shirt, mesh shorts, and some rainbows on.
happy.gif

Currently wearing a TNF parka
sick.gif
Hate hearing people say "Snow is great when you don't have anything to do". Most of the time, people have something to do
laugh.gif
, hence the inconvenience.

Congrats on the baby news btw!
This makes so much sense. I like jumping in my car and not having a coat on

Never. 110+ is never good, plus when your car overheats or you gotta change a tire on the side of the freeway >:

At least when it's cold you can dress in layers, when it's hot you ain't doin **** to cool off bruh. Especially when your A/C ain't working

You just named all cases of rare occurrences though :lol: . That's some bad luck right there if your week consists of a overheated car, flat tire, and broken A/C.

Of course 110+ isn't good. I'm in NY, it rarely (if at all ever) hits 99+. Give me 80-85 and I'm cool.

Never. 110+ is never good, plus when your car overheats or you gotta change a tire on the side of the freeway 
mad.gif

You just named all cases of rare occurrences though
laugh.gif
. That's some bad luck right there if your week consists of a overheated car, flat tire, and broken A/C.

Of course 110+ isn't good. I'm in NY, it rarely (if at all ever) hits 99+. Give me 80-85 and I'm cool.
Don't forget the humidity 
sick.gif

Dropped 11 pounds since Thanksgiving, trying to keep that up so 
I can be a lean 180-190 for the summer. I'm at 201.6 lbs so I got a ways to go.

how is everything in the state of md closed...and i get a 2 hour delayed opening and thats it.....smh

whatever off at 3 anyway but not cool

Back
Top Bottom