the thread about nothing...

Never. 110+ is never good, plus when your car overheats or you gotta change a tire on the side of the freeway 
mad.gif

At least when it's cold you can dress in layers, when it's hot you ain't doin **** to cool off bruh. Especially when your A/C ain't working
You just named all cases of rare occurrences though
laugh.gif
. That's some bad luck right there if your week consists of a overheated car, flat tire, and broken A/C.

Of course 110+ isn't good. I'm in NY, it rarely (if at all ever) hits 99+. Give me 80-85 and I'm cool.
Happened quite a few times last year. The A/C at my house is never on kuz of light bills n it's constantly 105+ from like late May to late September. I ****n hate that time of the year. But the beach is only like 45 min away, so I guess that helps, but when gas is like $4 a gallon n the A/C in the car don't work it's all 
mad.gif

butt &*#$ cold here outside of Brew City, MKE. Had like 3 opportunities to go see Pack/49ers this weekend and I just can't pull the trigger. Its all about sweats, hoodys, jackets, hats, and gore tex shoes/boots. Bout to go get me some 5 dolla footlong action @ Subway and browse Bestbuy. I need to get a warm mist or above average humidifier to battle this dry @#$ weather. Anyone have any suggestions for 150.00 or less?

How do people live in snow? As soon as it hits below 70 in socal km freezing
Your angus will never be the same
i know.

It's 67 and i can't get out of bed because it's so cold

Its 62 down here...put on my sweats and jacket... Burr
the ones from the tour?

No ...I only got 2 shirts...no sweats :frown:
Funny story. I bought one white yeezus tee and like 3 black ones. I was going to sell 2.i sold two and then i check my dresser and i actually have another black one. Idk where it came from but im glad i have it. So i have 3 total tees now

wow. wife just told me I'm missing my son's life cuz I'm on NT lol

innanetz....bery bery addiktiv

:lol:

How did it die??
I was fighting with my ex and threw it down from the first floor of my dorm room to the bottom level floor. I was crazy pissed.
Damn, how many floors up were you? 

|I  Basically the last fight me and my ex had ended with my throwing CDs out the window :wow: :frown:

I tossed all my Blink 182 cds :smh:

now I am sad.

:lol: I posted this in FWTTDI thread but I swear this ish sounds like it could have been an old Blink song

9/19/2012 - 1/2/2014

R.I.P TAY

:frown: |I

Surprised it wasn't locked sooner

I dont know what you guys expected.... Since the switch to Huddler and the implementation of the report feature this place has been over-moderated like crazy.

I just read the last two pages of TAY, what went wrong? :nerd:

Thread turned into 50 Shades of Cool Grey. It was weird in there :lol: erotic hood fiction.

:rofl:

Can't talk about sex at all on here. Nt squeezing out the older folk.

Yep... seems like everything here lately needs to be family friendly and "Mom appoved"

Reported for Sex Talk.

:smh: Think of the children you perverted sex fiend.

Courtside at the C's/Bulls. No dambs.

:lol: dress pushed in for that Cobblepot effect.

83639118.gif

83639135.gif
:nthat:

Beh with the live FX Gifs :nthat:

BTLC is :smokin

Whats that second one from ?

that doesn't mean he can't post in here no more :\  

i hate most of you but i still post >D

You ain't old enough to hate.

Go eat some glue.
>:  i don't give a **** i like glue anyways

BdBvFswCQAA588J.jpg

:rofl: oh God... you're one of those

Just got back from radiology. The radiologist's notes are medical gibberish to me and I'm going to the doctor this evening for details. Suppose I'll have to wait till then to find out if there's anything conclusive causing this annoying pain in my right all day.

Best wishes. I hope the doc's figure everything out.

Skeleton be looking swole doe :smokin

Just got some leave in moisturizing conditioner :nerd:

Was $17 :nerd:

Gotta keep those locks luxurious

It's about 35 degrees outside and about 40 degrees in my office. Can't work under these conditions.

Damn, Nike...

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...hoes_leave_skid_marks_on_court_video/15447887

Wow !

Nike quality has gone to pure ****.

Thats the exact same kind of streaking that fakes soles do when worn on a court. :x :smh:

Good afternoon TAN famb, I'm waking up about 30 minutes ago, and it's 50 degrees outside. The high is 52, the low 42. :x

Back
Top Bottom