the thread about nothing...

not sure where the rest of my office is today, only about 6 of us normally 15. My boss aint even here i feel like getting up and bouncing.
Do it 
devil.gif

what you gonna do the rest of the day?
The holidays and all that are over
happy.gif

Now bring on the summer weather
sick.gif
I hear the Carolina summers is the worst.

Is Myrtle Beach as great as Kenny Powers makes it seem?

nerd.gif

roll.gif

My friend has some real good seats to see the Warriors play the Wizards on Sunday

Problem is that it if I go I will probably miss most of the Packers vs Niners game

What should I do?
God created a DVR bro
I refuse to watch any sporting event  DVR'd.... except for maybe soccer matches because 90% of the time I don't wake up early enough to watch them.

I am hungry as hell right now, do you guys know if papa johns deliver during snow storms in nyc?
I've never even been to NYC.

Pizza sounds good.
Give me summer heat over this inconvenient snow/cold any day of the week.
We haven't even had rain yet 
laugh.gif

I think im bouta get a spicy chic fil a sandwich
I want Chick Fil A now.
that feel when u get out the shower and u needa do #2
mean.gif
THIS.

Decided to not do San Fransisco and instead I'm taking my talents to Brooklyn Summer 2014. First time to NYC, I'm excited

Decided to not do San Fransisco and instead I'm taking my talents to Brooklyn Summer 2014. First time to NYC, I'm excited
lipstick alley east coast summit?
nerd.gif
spill the tea young fraulien...! Bout to pass myself off as a dominican baseball player and snag me a jumpoff, word to Carl Crawford!

Last edited:
went to court with my brother in case he needed me.

got kinda sad bc I should be working with all the bomb babes that were there working. looking all professional and thinking of how kinky they are in bed.

Back
Top Bottom