the thread about nothing...

This gonna be my first body for the new year...the conversation is all I needed. About 40 miles away...

rah digah still nice

pimp.gif

Trying to spell her name..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Without delay i grabbed my gym bag and headed out the door, stopping for a moment to consider hiding this dangerous substance should i die in the gym. I clutched my bag and scrambled to my car. On arriving at the gym I consumed the creatine beast and clutched my mens health magazine as tears rolled down my face, i had gone down the path of no return. I sat in my car until the initial effects wore off. Exploding into Ballys i quickly flashed my badge and ran to the drinking fountain to replenish my bodies need for water. My muscles were straining, The creatine steroids were transforming my body into the brad pitt physique body builders yearn to achieve. I knew the worst was yet to come.

the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

Without delay i grabbed my gym bag and headed out the door, stopping for a moment to consider hiding this dangerous substance should i die in the gym. I clutched my bag and scrambled to my car. On arriving at the gym I consumed the creatine beast and clutched my mens health magazine as tears rolled down my face, i had gone down the path of no return. I sat in my car until the initial effects wore off. Exploding into Ballys i quickly flashed my badge and ran to the drinking fountain to replenish my bodies need for water. My muscles were straining, The creatine steroids were transforming my body into the brad pitt physique body builders yearn to achieve. I knew the worst was yet to come.

the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.
You swollen monster

Winter Storm Hercules got nothing on this greek God of a body

This gonna be my first body for the new year...the conversation is all I needed. About 40 miles away...

add all the numbers up from 1-100 in your head?

1      2     3    4..........50

100  99   98  97  ........51

101  101 101.............101 so 101*50=5050
hustler math
You should know 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

I didn't know today was Friday. It's too late to do anything now. Looks like Tang, NT, n GTA tonight 
nthat.gif

Please don't get us locked.

*Ducks*
This was all that I was thinking, please don't get us locked.

You swollen monster

Winter Storm Hercules got nothing on this greek God of a body
Swole twins?

I don't think I said anything outta line homestly.. I kept it fairly pg-13... I was just so, IDK even know the word.. I think lost works best... I was so lost at the situation I had to say something lol... i did do a slight edit though... took out the good part..:smh:.

Last edited:
I've been listening to Katy Perry's new album all day.

and

I also think that's the reason I'm playing so horrible in Madden.

I don't think I said anything outta line homestly.. I kept it fairly pg-13... I was just so, IDK even know the word.. I think lost works best... I was so lost at the situation I had to say something lol... i did do a slight edit though... took out the good part..:smh:.
I we all know how you should relay the good part to us. :nerd:

da pm

Back
Top Bottom