Please don't get us locked.

*Ducks*
Y'all boys better be easy with them stories lol
Feds is watching
Apparently so
God damn it.

What happened now? 
nerd.gif

Yall need to do a better job policing this ****.

*Ducks*
Feds is watching
Word

*Ducks*
Feds is watching
Apparently so
You would know 
laugh.gif

What is it with the influx of snitches lately? Is it new, or did the SNITCH Thread open our eyes to what's been going on?

@beh235  I know, but I blame ROB 
laugh.gif

Same
tired.gif

nerd.gif

Look who it is
grin.gif
Hey trying to tell you the real but y'all can keep playing if you want to, lol
Come on fam, you know damn well it's not like that and it was handled. ONE post that we addressed isn't going to get it locked. I know you hate this thread, but it's been proven multiple times that it doesn't affect the rest of the board.

Dear "Feds",

Please stop snitching on TAN. We abide by the guidelines set for the thread and we don't go outside of it. We also do a good job policing ourselves. If you don't understand the rules of the thread, I don't know what to say. It's fairly simple, no topics that already have their own threads in conjunction to the usual ROC. If you hate TAN, that's fine, there are other threads you can contribute to. Don't lurk and hate and wait to catch something to run and tell a mod. It's all love here, anybody can join, but no one is forced to join. We see you lookin' with yo' lookin ***. Peace.

Last edited:
:lol: Beh :lol:

TAN, explain to me why this girl thinks it's fine for her to jump and say im her valentine? She adds that she's expecting flowers. :smh: FOH with that mess. I'm focused on me and that job.

laugh.gif
Beh
laugh.gif

TAN, explain to me why this girl thinks it's fine for her to jump and say im her valentine? She adds that she's expecting flowers.
mean.gif
FOH with that mess. I'm focused on me and that job.
She's crazy. Do exactly this 
indifferent.gif
. If she still doesn't get it, WIO and tell her "it ain't gonna suck itself". She should be upset. If not, then you win.

TAN, explain to me why this girl thinks it's fine for her to jump and say im her valentine? She adds that she's expecting flowers. :smh: FOH with that mess. I'm focused on me and that job.

[thread="329154"]Tell her if she expects flowers, you expect breakfast :evil: [/thread]

She's crazy. Do exactly this :stoneface: . If she still doesn't get it, WIO and tell her "it ain't gonna suck itself". She should be upset. If not, then you win.
She just said, and I quote,"Ok if not Valentines sex is nice too

laugh.gif
Beh
laugh.gif

TAN, explain to me why this girl thinks it's fine for her to jump and say im her valentine? She adds that she's expecting flowers.
mean.gif
[thread="329154"]The Thread About Nothing/204480#post_19481999​[/thread]

laugh.gif
Beh
laugh.gif

mean.gif
indifferent.gif
. If she still doesn't get it, WIO and tell her "it ain't gonna suck itself". She should be upset. If not, then you win.
She just said, and I quote,"Ok if not Valentines sex is nice too <3.<3 Any sex"

I kid you not.
Tell her you like your sex with eggs n bacon 
laugh.gif

Naw tho, good job B. Get those yambz, if she's crazy, that usually translates to good sex. If at the very least you'll get a good story out of it 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Beh
laugh.gif

mean.gif
[thread="329154"]The Thread About Nothing/204480#post_19481999​[/thread]

laugh.gif
Beh
laugh.gif

mean.gif
indifferent.gif
She just said, and I quote,"Ok if not Valentines sex is nice too <3.<3 Any sex"

I kid you not.
How long have you known her?

Back
Top Bottom