the thread about nothing...

:lol: Beh :lol:

TAN, explain to me why this girl thinks it's fine for her to jump and say im her valentine? She adds that she's expecting flowers. :smh: FOH with that mess. I'm focused on me and that job.

[thread="329154"]​[/thread]

:lol: Beh :lol:

TAN, explain to me why this girl thinks it's fine for her to jump and say im her valentine? She adds that she's expecting flowers. :smh: FOH with that mess. I'm focused on me and that job.
She's crazy. Do exactly this :stoneface: . If she still doesn't get it, WIO and tell her "it ain't gonna suck itself". She should be upset. If not, then you win.
She just said, and I quote,"Ok if not Valentines sex is nice too

nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

devil.gif

@Rare  I know most won't agree with this POV, hell, you might not agree with it, and I recognize times are slightly different, but a female coming at you off the bat like that offering ain't a good look and looks desperate. Easy yambs is hard to turn down, but it might be the better decision to turn it down. I changed my sig for a reason, but that's just my 2 cents. *shrug*

@Rare
 I know most won't agree with this POV, hell, you might not agree with it, and I recognize times are slightly different, but a female coming at you off the bat like that offering ain't a good look and looks desperate. Easy yambs is hard to turn down, but it might be the better decision to turn it down. I changed my sig for a reason, but that's just my 2 cents. *shrug*
I've thought about turning it down, especially since I've been flirting with this other girl that goes to my school. A few days ago, the chick who's offering the yambs, said that if we were to be doing it(fwb type deal) I wouldn't be allowed to have any interest with other girls. Yes, wouldn't be allowed is correct. :smh: That alone made me laugh. I'm probably going to debate it the day it happens.

@Rare
 I know most won't agree with this POV, hell, you might not agree with it, and I recognize times are slightly different, but a female coming at you off the bat like that offering ain't a good look and looks desperate. Easy yambs is hard to turn down, but it might be the better decision to turn it down. I changed my sig for a reason, but that's just my 2 cents. *shrug*
I've thought about turning it down, especially since I've been flirting with this other girl that goes to my school. A few days ago, the chick who's offering the yambs, said that if we were to be doing it(fwb type deal) I wouldn't be allowed to have any interest with other girls. Yes, wouldn't be allowed is correct.
mean.gif
That alone made me laugh. I'm probably going to debate it the day it happens.
By definition, it's not fwb. Jesus man, HS kids talking about FWB and don't even know the full responsibility of sex 
mean.gif
. Idc, I'll be the old man on this one, I hope that young lady gets it together. She sounds like she doesn't even know what she wants. Whoever she ends up with, I bet they'll argue and hate each other because it appears that she doesn't know what she wants. If she doesn't know what she wants, how can she clearly express to someone else what she wants? Get what I'm saying? I understand being attracted to the opposite sex and wanting to have sex at that age, but at that age, what do you know? You think you know at that age but you don't. If I were you, keep doing what you're doing and keep it breezy. Steer clear of that chick. FYI, you will run into plenty more of females like her, as if you haven't read enough of NT's girl problems series post 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom