the thread about nothing...

Some years ago two drunk Russian tourists went into the mountains in Poland, got attacked by a bear and mauled it so bad it got to be taken to the hospital

Idris Elba
embarassed.gif
i don't look like idris...

Does ice cube know any other acting role besides the tough guy or the tough funny guy...

Also, I think I successfully deaded a chick. She got me a christmas present and I got her nothing. Now she sent me this angry *** text message after I called her an ******* on New Years.

I win, I finally win.
DenzelWashingtonMyMan.gif :pimp:

kids are to spoiled these days :smh:  
agree, marco's mom goes out and buys him some dope NB's and here he is complaining about her buying whole milk :smh:
he needs a good Chingasos!  :lol:

jk homey 
:nerd: :lol:

do sexaholics anonymous meet in real life. Thinking about going to scout for some friends

need a wingman :nerd:

This. Minimum age? Can you wait until February 1st famb? :nerd:

Some years ago two drunk Russian tourists went into the mountains in Poland, got attacked by a bear and mauled it so bad it got to be taken to the hospital
:x

:pimp:

First Canada invents basketball, then poutine.

Now they get rid of the penny?!?!

Yall are finally on the right track 
nthat.gif
Y'all? You must have forgot like Roy Jones
I wish I had enough money for a plane ticket.
frown.gif
You'll get there.

I was spending $100 for return flights 2-3 times a month.

Oh how nice it was to work before I got into the nursing program
laugh.gif
600 bucks for a round trip since it's international.
sick.gif
That's all? I wish.
I like this
Yaooo TAN, break was good. Glad to get back to the grind. And by that, I mean check TAN 20+ times daily.
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
Welcome back homie

it's snowing again 
indifferent.gif
Keep that **** to your region please 
laugh.gif

How come SOME black football players sound like they've never been to college even though theyve been there? Like did they even try to get an get a good college education or they did just get by with the bare minimum?

Im black by the way.#randomthoughts
Because they get passes. They don't even have to be that good. I went to the University at Buffalo and basketball players were sleeping in class when they came, and STILL got playing time. They just get a  pass. They're really losing in the end though. It still pains me to listen to Derrick Rose talk. 
Any males in TAN carry an umbrella in their car and/or book bag?

Am I alone in this?
I have a Nike umbrella that doesn't leave my car

do sexaholics anonymous meet in real life. Thinking about going to scout for some friends
YNS
Idris Elba
embarassed.gif
I'll eternally hate Stringer Bell
nthat.gif

Does ice cube know any other acting role besides the tough guy or the tough funny guy...
It's Ice Cube though. That's who he is.
Wouldn't hurt to be more diverse...acting wise...plays the same role over and over again lol
I'm not sure how familiar you are with him since his NWA days. For a lack of a better term the "tough" image is his brand so to speak. Why would you become an icon in hip hop being known as that, make a successful transition to hollywood while maintaining that, then turn into something people don't recognize? It makes sense.

Diamond Supply Co must be making bank now. I don't wear it anymore, used too in Middle School. 

I just saw one of their hoodies for $110 
sick.gif

All the kids at school wear it too

Went on their website and they have so many collections in every color

I thought since they started mass producing everything, selling it everywhere, they would at least lower the price

Still $30 $40 for a t shirt 
mean.gif

Wouldn't hurt to be more diverse...acting wise...plays the same role over and over again lol
I'm not sure how familiar you are with him since his NWA days. For a lack of a better term the "tough" image is his brand so to speak. Why would you become an icon in hip hop being known as that, make a successful transition to hollywood while maintaining that, then turn into something people don't recognize? It makes sense.

I don't think you get what I'm saying... A career in acting is different from music ...he has the tough guy image but it wouldn't hurt to branch out a little to become a more diverse actor... He does the tough guy but also remember he did two kids comedies as well...

Whatever works for him I guess

I don't think you get what I'm saying... A career in acting is different from music ...he has the tough guy image but it wouldn't hurt to branch out a little to become a more diverse actor... He does the tough guy but also remember he did two kids comedies as well...

Are you familiar with him from his NWA days?

Are you familiar with him from his NWA days?

Did you not read what I wrote :lol:

Back
Top Bottom