the thread about nothing...

why did my mom buy whole milk. she knows i only like fat free milk :\

Set her straight... :nerd:
i will :nerd:

[marco's mom] boy you better drink that milk [/marco's mom]

moms know best. she wants you to get swole like WATER.
you don't know my life Franc! and i'm already as swole as WATER

pics of swoleness :nerd:

to brave the weather and see some yambs... or to stay at the crib and :pimp: ... that is the question..

tell the yambs to come to your place, smoke with her, smash and let her go.

you get everything

and you stay warm

denzelmyman.gif

what a plan.

Also, I think I successfully deaded a chick. She got me a christmas present and I got her nothing. Now she sent me this angry *** text message after I called her an ******* on New Years.

I win, I finally win.

dont do this to yourself.

I'm not doing anything 
nerd.gif

why did my mom buy whole milk. she knows i only like fat free milk 
ohwell.gif

Set her straight...
nerd.gif
i will 
nerd.gif

why did my mom buy whole milk. she knows i only like fat free milk 
ohwell.gif

pics of swoleness
six-pack-abs.jpg

As a general principle, our SA meetings are only open to those who want to stop their sexually self destructive thinking and behavior. This is in line with our third tradition which states, 'The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop lusting and become sexually sober.'

• Newcomers are welcome at all meetings.
  • All meetings are mixed (men/women) unless otherwise noted
  • All meetings are closed meetings (open to sexaholics only to help protect the membership from the curious and insincere) unless otherwise noted
Many meetings have a dress code; until you learn otherwise, please do not wear shorts, tank tops, or other tight-fitting or revealing clothing that may trigger others.

In many cases meetings are held in churchs other locations owned by a third party. However, according to SA tradition, all groups are fully autonomous and are not allied with any denomination, religious group, or hold any other outside affiliation.

In keeping with our fourth tradition, 'Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or A.A. as a whole,' we allow each SA group to decide whether or not to make their meeting location details public. Meetings that have chosen to be listed publicly are listed with a 'PL' after the meeting location; if you click on the meeting location the calendar will show you detailed information for that meeting  

I've done that before.... started when I was like 15 and counted them with a past acquaintance/lover of mine when I was like 21... in those 6 years I had saved about $120 in change :\

It took like an hour to count.

Haven't counted how much I have since then. 
aww, could have bought clothes with that

I was spending $100 for return flights 2-3 times a month.

Oh how nice it was to work before I got into the nursing program :lol:
:x

600 bucks for a round trip since it's international. :x
that's pretty good actually, where is it to?

How come SOME black football players sound like they've never been to college even though theyve been there? Like did they even try to get an get a good college education or they did just get by with the bare minimum?

Im black by the way.#randomthoughts
have you been to college? athletes in class? :lol: there's no reason to go if you think you're going to get drafted and some of these programs work these dudes hard like they are professionals, school is the last thing on their schedule. But there are some atheletes who go to class and are doing fine. But this applies to all of them, many of the white football players aren't any better, but you haven't been exposed to them. Black atheletes are always "athletic" "freaks of nature" compared to their "crafty" "cunning" and "high football iq" counter-parts.
Also, I think I successfully deaded a chick. She got me a christmas present and I got her nothing. Now she sent me this angry *** text message after I called her an ******* on New Years.

I win, I finally win.
:lol:

i think she needs that money for your shoes.

does she line up saturday mornings too?

Reactions: Ox.
do sexaholics anonymous meet in real life. Thinking about going to scout for some friends

need a wingman :nerd:

Set her straight... :nerd:
i will :nerd:

pics of swoleness
six-pack-abs.jpg

july! july-er!

Back
Top Bottom