the thread about nothing...

My dude! I see you got a thing for chicks with tats too 
nthat.gif
word, I just gotta get some cash flow so I can ink myself and hopefully one of these babes give me the time of day 
embarassed.gif

Damn just got the call saying my grandpa passed away, my dad was planning on leaving early this morning but all the flights were booked
mean.gif
stay up.

Ox when we gunna go out for some prime angus?

When will ur fine friend hit me up? The one who goes to a bar in burbank or something

Ox when we gunna go out for some prime angus?

When will ur fine friend hit me up? The one who goes to a bar in burbank or something
laugh.gif
 idk bro, I gotta get some beer money first before heading your way.

and that betch got a bf now
mean.gif
 some beta white knight cat too, only if he knew how she is. 

Last edited:
Morning tan.

Thinking about going the online dating route....chicks these days im meeting are boring me. Had a girl spend the night on saturday though....we stayed up til 6 am :evil: ......talking then i fell asleep :lol:

Damn just got the call saying my grandpa passed away, my dad was planning on leaving early this morning but all the flights were booked :smh:

@Marco23

May he rest in peace and may your family be in good spirits as they say their good-byes.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Damn just got the call saying my grandpa passed away, my dad was planning on leaving early this morning but all the flights were booked
mean.gif
Sorry to hear that fam.

That Timber song is flames, I've only heard it when I'm out and it just fits.
5 day work week -____-
I'm not ready for this at all. Already annoyed and these people arent making it any better.

Got 14 in of snow where im at. Took like an hour to drive home from work this AM(usually 15-20mins)
all you that got hit by this storm.. stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom