the thread about nothing...

:D

eh mediocre....was hung over most of the day....watched lone survivor on bootleg then went to bed about 10. How bout you....baby sleeping alright or keeping you up?

Theres two new hires today, they've already rubbed me the wrong way. What are they smiling for, theres nothing to smile about.

Theres two new hires today, they've already rubbed me the wrong way. What are they smiling for, theres nothing to smile about.
laugh.gif

Good rest? I don't even know what that is. I wish I could fall asleep around 10. I only knock out at 10 unless I'm real tired from the previous day or I'm really sick. I guess that's what my upcoming vacation is for. 

eh mediocre....was hung over most of the day....watched lone survivor on bootleg then went to bed about 10. How bout you....baby sleeping alright or keeping you up?

My girl is usually asleep when I get home so it's never a problem. She's been having heartburn so the apt is full of tums and Prilosec :lol:

:nerd:

Everyone get good rest :nerd:

:smokin

Knocked out around 10 and up around 6:30 :smokin

Nice :smokin

You watching this teen wolf marathon :nerd:

End of the holidays

First 5 day work week in a while

People have to keep up with their new year’s resolutions

Beyoncé got you girls :smh:

Girls love Beyoncé. The best part is when you have actual long hair underneath and then when the hating **** see it? :lol: :pimp:
like yes I wear a wig, but I'm far from being bald-headed like you boo and that ashy lace front from china :pimp:

That may have been too specific... :lol:

my roommate just called me...the alarm company called him cause our alarm was going off...the neighbors are pissed the fire deparment showed up and had to climb up onto our balcony to get in...apparently my sisters bf left the house tried to set the alarm and hit the fire button....claims he turned off the alarm then left...but alarm went back off when he left...

we get charged for false alarms or them coming out.....i hope we can say its a faulty fire alarm or something which isn't really our fault....today definitely sucks :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom