the thread about nothing...

my roommate just called me...the alarm company called him cause our alarm was going off...the neighbors are pissed the fire deparment showed up and had to climb up onto our balcony to get in...apparently my sisters bf left the house tried to set the alarm and hit the fire button....claims he turned off the alarm then left...but alarm went back off when he left...

we get charged for false alarms or them coming out.....i hope we can say its a faulty fire alarm or something which isn't really our fault....today definitely sucks
mean.gif
mean.gif
That does suck. At least you didn't wake up to discover there's no water in your building. THAT sucks, but I digress 
tired.gif

my roommate just called me...the alarm company called him cause our alarm was going off...the neighbors are pissed the fire deparment showed up and had to climb up onto our balcony to get in...apparently my sisters bf left the house tried to set the alarm and hit the fire button....claims he turned off the alarm then left...but alarm went back off when he left...

we get charged for false alarms or them coming out.....i hope we can say its a faulty fire alarm or something which isn't really our fault....today definitely sucks :smh: :smh:

:x :smh:

The temperature has dropped 8º since I got to work :x

MISERABLE! Our low is 9 tonight with a high of 25 :rolleyes

was looking at the mercer pants.

my thought process :

pants is nice.

looks comfy too.

wait what?

135$ on kith.

**** that!

was looking at the mercer pants.

my thought process :

pants is nice.

looks comfy too.

wait what?

135$ on kith.

**** that!

I splurged and bought the chai ones about a month ago....they are nice pants...but not worth the price. Bought a pair of levi's 511 khakis for $28 during their sale and honestly they are worn the same amount of times.

But the cuff/jogger appeal is what got me....but i like my zanerobes more....they are more casual and are worn all the time....which reminds me i should prob cop another pair of those at some point but they are $99 too..... :smh:

i hate the girls that get all dolled up with makeup at the gym and wear the tight shorts/pants and top and STILL act like they are better than anyone in there and act like a b!**h...

if you dress provocatively, your gonna get hit upon by the all the creepy dudes that go there as well as the regular normal dudes that can hold a convo. So your gonna have that wall up that's going to be impossible to crack. Plus if your man is there with you and you looking like that?!?! :smh: that's a whole different random rant.

it's the gym, if you look cute without makeup and dressed decently, dudes still want to talk to you. Then you reward their game by looking fine on a date with makeup and a tight outfit.

ever since i have discovered movie box on my JBed ipad...then i can save to ps3....my life....will never be the same

how come whenever i blow my nose...i look into the tissue when im done....like i want to see what came out as if i don't know....every single time.....just now realized i do this

[COLOR=#red]Always hit too close to home... :rolleyes
[/COLOR]

We doin slim fit girbauds for 2014.
if some girbauds or NBA jeans were made in this fit i would definetely cop

flat-head-3012.png
[COLOR=#red]
What is that fit name?[/COLOR]

Why would you watch a video like that :frown:

I didn't know it was going to be that crazy! Once it started rolling I just let it finish. It will haunt me for the rest of my life.....:frown:

[COLOR=#red]Try the Russian Hammer video... those 3 little ***** man... :smh:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Had to cut my catch up short.... need to poop. [/COLOR]

Why do  chicks need to put on makeup to go to the gym anyway? Get your workout in and get the eff on. Chicks like that irritate me, and that means you ain't really about working out, you just want to look good pretending to work out.

Back
Top Bottom