what the hell did you do?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Ox was creeping
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

my pick would be the second one.
a54a801c645211e3bc9c0eb1b3553254_6.jpg

154402 followers and she blocks me. I got blocked by her bc I would post sweet nothings into her comments. nothing perverted either which is why I'm kinda hurt still. I commented something one day and she actually replied to me with a skull and heart emoji. so I kept on going for mostly every picture from then on. I'll post up lyrics to punk songs bc she likes punk like I do 
embarassed.gif
 and when WHT was around, I would post the thing's he said on her pics.

I keep hope alive by telling myself she only blocked me to keep me separated from the rest and to hopefully one day say hi in person.

154402 followers and she blocks me. I got blocked by her bc I would post sweet nothings into her comments. nothing perverted either which is why I'm kinda hurt still. I commented something one day and she actually replied to me with a skull and heart emoji. so I kept on going for mostly every picture from then on. I'll post up lyrics to punk songs bc she likes punk like I do :wow:  and when WHT was around, I would post the thing's he said on her pics.
I keep hope alive by telling myself she only blocked me to keep me separated from the rest and to hopefully one day say hi in person.

that's when you got a bit crazy sir

Last edited:

154402 followers and she blocks me. I got blocked by her bc I would post sweet nothings into her comments. nothing perverted either which is why I'm kinda hurt still. I commented something one day and she actually replied to me with a skull and heart emoji. so I kept on going for mostly every picture from then on. I'll post up lyrics to punk songs bc she likes punk like I do 
embarassed.gif
 and when WHT was around, I would post the thing's he said on her pics.

roll.gif

you creepy b but she doesn't deserve you anyways 
embarassed.gif

Its funny how a lot women have yet to catch on to the fact that online dating is where you go for a serious relationship and a lot of dudes have yet to catch on to the fact that IG is just for attention.

that's when you got a bit crazy sir
I thought girls liked the attention? 

|I

That dont mean you give it to them, son. At least not all or a whole lot of it.

Chicks WAIT for dudes to do some stalker-ish so they can claim they have a stalker. All chicks think they're the hottest chick ever and you cant be that without a stalker. Never give a chick a change to call you a stalker. Its boosts their ego.

Reactions: Ox.
I finally found the eBay item I've been waiting for to pop up

Might buy tonight if I can negotiate 

Sup with riceboy? got back with his ex now he doesn't rck with ya'll no more? mo' ******* never luhhed us.

he just told me he forgot his riceboy45 password cuz he was drunk when he made it.

now he told me he has another secret sn that no one knows about. he also told me not to tell tan any of this

What is it
nerd.gif

is it that women's nike hoodie 
nerd.gif
Yea, found it in a mens version

little bit different but still 
pimp.gif

Wait.... Who blocked Ox?