the thread about nothing...

Pretty much every Subway sandwich is $5 this month.

Plus Wicked Chicken is back at Popeyes. That blackened ranch tastes better than Vida Guerra's yambs.

Because real manly men where whatevers on sale in the local supermarket.

Your from the south correct?

Your fashion opinions can go sit in that corner wayyyyyyyyy over there :nerd:

Since we're generalizing, yall taking fashion advice from this?

[thread="329154"]The Thread About Nothing/205320#post_19502455​[/thread]
#simpleminded.

Never paid past retail for shoes that are personal and got MANY pairs that dudes would like up for at retail / below retail / free.

What's the difference between this some $40

Levi's?

Stop peacocking for other dudes.
what's the difference between some nike dunks and some Air Jordan 1's? they look the same to most people
sneaker enthusists know the difference just like denim enthusists know the difference between some levi's and a different brand
Dunks are actually a better shoe than the Jordan 1. The AJ1 is an afterthought model of the Dunk that was hastily produced so Nike could sign MJ by giving him his own shoe.
Dank coming through with the knowledge. Actually @Marco23  you used a bad example. For all intents and purposes, they are both the same shoe. I've held both in my hand at one point and had a revelation. This is why I'll never like the AJ1. I don't like dunk highs *shrug*

Was that a Chingo Bling sighting? 
roll.gif
nerd.gif

what's the difference between some nike dunks and some Air Jordan 1's? they look the same to most people
sneaker enthusists know the difference just like denim enthusists know the difference between some levi's and a different brand
Dunks are actually a better shoe than the Jordan 1. The AJ1 is an afterthought model of the Dunk that was hastily produced so Nike could sign MJ by giving him his own shoe.
Dank coming through with the knowledge. Actually @Marco23  you used a bad example. For all intents and purposes, they are both the same shoe. I've held both in my hand at one point and had a revelation. This is why I'll never like the AJ1. I don't like dunk highs *shrug*
i know they're very similar. they're basically the same shoe but my point was that one was more expensive even though they look the same

i just went to compare them right now and they are nearly identical but dunks have a different outsole and they have a little pull tab on the back but other than that they're identical

Last edited:
I understand @Marco23  

Khloe is good looking. Never understood why people thought otherwise. However, her family is like the Bermuda Triangle, so no thanks to that though. 

levis GOAT jeans.

khloe looks like shes up for anything in bed :evil:

that glee chick has the right combination of hot, sexy, freak, crazy vibe :wow: would risk it :\

Back
Top Bottom