the thread about nothing...

why hasn't that Scammed on Ebay thread been locked yet 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Because real manly men where whatevers on sale in the local supermarket.

:lol: :nthat:

Real manly men wear faded nuthugger jeans, Air Monarchs and white tee shirts with random events printed on the back that they were given for attending.

If its cold outside... expect the obligatory brown suede jacket.

Thank god Im not a real manly man :x

[thread="329154"] [/thread]
what's the difference between some nike dunks and some Air Jordan 1's? they look the same to most people

sneaker enthusists know the difference just like denim enthusists know the difference between some levi's and a different brand

Dunks are actually a better shoe than the Jordan 1. The AJ1 is an afterthought model of the Dunk that was hastily produced so Nike could sign MJ by giving him his own shoe.
Dank coming through with the knowledge. Actually @Marco23
 you used a bad example. For all intents and purposes, they are both the same shoe. I've held both in my hand at one point and had a revelation. This is why I'll never like the AJ1. I don't like dunk highs *shrug*
i know they're very similar. they're basically the same shoe but my point was that one was more expensive even though they look the same
i just went to compare them right now and they are nearly identical but dunks have a different outsole and they have a little pull tab on the back but other than that they're identical

I believe the original retail price was the same for both models.... The Jordans might have actually been cheaper.

Jordan Is originally retailed for $65... Scoop Jackson got everyone thinking it was $100.

For tonight's weather, I need a big chick and some R Kelly playing
bbw?

Warmth in the Winter and Shade in the Summer.

speaking of  chicks... i need to find one that has a  w-2 coming in the mail soon 
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I think she's trollin with that profile. Can't be real life. :x
:lol: that's the point.

speaking of  chicks... i need to find one that has a  w-2 coming in the mail soon :evil: :wow:   
wish I had mine coming in :smh: damn study abroad

Not surprising.

Majority of men will sleep with anything :rolleyes

This is thread worthy though. :nerd:

make it then

Because she looks good? Its OK Cupid, like 70% of the people on there arent looking for someone to stimulate them intellectually

doesn't help

Back
Top Bottom