the thread about nothing...

We don't have papa johns here anymore, but when we did i hated it... so id have to go with pizza hut if you're talking the big chains

other then that i stick to the mom and pop spots 

rich homie quan looks so much like david ruffin
Ruffin da Gawd
pimp.gif

Temptations with David Ruffin aint nothin but a buncha fake *** Temps!
@Elpablo21  Our thought patterns are eerily similar, I swear I had that exact line when I saw the pic then I scrolled down and saw what you posted 
laugh.gif

But wait.. I got one for you Pabs....
laugh.gif

We don't have papa johns here anymore, but when we did i hated it... so id have to go with pizza hut if you're talking the big chains

other then that i stick to the mom and pop spots 
How is the pizza there from the mom and pop shops? Is it good?

For sure, small places are straight crack.

On very special occasions we all get together and try to demolish a Big Lou's pizza, we always go for the 42", 3 years now, no sign of us ever conquering it and getting a shirt.

Other than that when I have the time I go to this small place called Gallo's, they make their own dough and it's always soft and chewy, 10/10 pizza and it's only $8 for a large :pimp:

Last edited:
What pizza chains do y'all like the most?

Papa Johns is the best for me, they don't skimp on the sauce, dough is good, right amount of cheese and the toppings are always generous, they'd be perfect if they offered the same quality wings as Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut is second, they skimp on sauce, dough is always a bit rough, good cheese and toppings though, they have the best toppings.

Domino's is buns, except the dough, I can't stand it.

Little Ceaser's?

Unless I'm turnt and burnt, don't bring it.
I'd probably go Pizza Hut, Havent had any of them in a while

Sidenote, copped a couple of these for gameday last couple of weeks and was surprised, they're pretty good for a frozen joint

I like papa johns for the regular chains too. Their garlic sauce is magical.
And salty 
laugh.gif

I guess I'm biased being from NYC, I always wonder how pizza from mom and pop shops taste from different cities. I'm guessing it's alright with the exception of places that actually have brick oven pizza. Those are 
nthat.gif
. I'm not a pizza snob though, but mom and pop joints always get the nod over chains. 

And salty :lol:

I guess I'm biased being from NYC, I always wonder how pizza from mom and pop shops taste from different cities. I'm guessing it's alright with the exception of places that actually have brick oven pizza. Those are :nthat: . I'm not a pizza snob though, but mom and pop joints always get the nod over chains. 

You ever been to Lombardis pizza ? My homie step pop owns it and they just opened an gennaros around corner from me.

I've mentioned wanting to try going vegan before in here;

I made a vegan lunch yesterday for work that consisted of a "Chicken" sandwich and I'll be damned, it tasted just like chicken, but it isn't chicken.

My mind was blown.

Ruffin da Gawd
pimp.gif

@Elpablo21  Our thought patterns are eerily similar, I swear I had that exact line when I saw the pic then I scrolled down and saw what you posted 
laugh.gif

But wait.. I got one for you Pabs....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No wonder Russ is so squeaky clean these days

I'm still DEAD over this one though
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/560800/remember-kady-from-my-wife-and-kids/500_20#post_19416694

Shout out to  @gllahone84

Ruffin da Gawd :pimp:

@Elpablo21
 Our thought patterns are eerily similar, I swear I had that exact line when I saw the pic then I scrolled down and saw what you posted :lol: .

But wait.. I got one for you Pabs....:lol:

:lol: No wonder Russ is so squeaky clean these days

I'm still DEAD over this one though :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/560800/remember-kady-from-my-wife-and-kids/500_20#post_19416694

Shout out to  @gllahone84

Last two pages had me crying

These NBs are like walking on clouds, I need to buy more pairs
Jogger pants are a no no for me
NB's are too wide for me 
frown.gif

Chicago pizza >*
backwards *** pizza 
sick.gif

papa john's is whack where I live, except their cheese sticks, in which they bake in god's oven 
sick.gif

dominos is eh, the crust gets old after three slices.

pizza hut is good and so is little skeezers 
nerd.gif

And salty 
laugh.gif

I guess I'm biased being from NYC, I always wonder how pizza from mom and pop shops taste from different cities. I'm guessing it's alright with the exception of places that actually have brick oven pizza. Those are 
nthat.gif
. I'm not a pizza snob though, but mom and pop joints always get the nod over chains. 
You ever been to Lombardis pizza ? My homie step pop owns it and they just opened an gennaros around corner from me.
I haven't been to Lombardi's. I've been to Arturo's. Usually when I want pizza I go to the nearest spot. Lombardi's is one of those places you've heard of, but make it a point to go to on a certain day. If not, just hit the local spot. But the three that get talked about a lot here are Arturo's, Grimaldi's, and Lombardi's. 

Back
Top Bottom