the thread about nothing...

i finally feel like i am doing something with my life, i have been battling depression and just a hate for pretty much everything for the past 4 years. I have been working 7 days a week and doing university full time, failing the occasional class here and there , but getting through it. I just declared my double major ( economics and marketing) and will be done next may ( i hope). My friend has been pushing me to work out and be more social again , started at the gym today with him. I just feel like the past couple years have done nothing to benefit me in the future, but now that i am so close to being done my degree and ready to start a career and make something of myself and hopefully be as successful as my dad one day. Coming from a strict immigrant family my depression to them wasn't real and would always be mad at me for what i was the past few years instead of seeing if i needed any help. Thankfully i have a few good friends who have gotten me through the years by listening to how i felt and my problems. I turn 22 in 12 days, i don't think i have been this excited for anything in awhile, i just feel like i have a new outlook on my life and it feels amazing, hopefully i don't just burn out like i did years ago. 

Sorry about the rant, have a good night fellas. 
Congrats fam, I'm waiting for the day I can make a post like this

been on NT all day

i took a break from life today

you bout dat NT life

void039.gif

:smokin

Last edited:
Pabs 
laugh.gif
. Rupert is like the TAN version of the Sherminator from American Pie. He just comes back out of nowhere 
laugh.gif

That's it's, I'm putting Bilbo on the payroll. Book it.

Back
Top Bottom