the thread about nothing...

What's up TAN...no more smoking...haven't smoked since Monday...and with my capstone and last semester I can't even afford to do it right now. 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

beh235 beh235 I'm talking both honestly. A good camera is the first thing. HD should be the standard these days. Checkout larrygreenberg on YouTube as well. He does stuff tech related but he's one of the best IMO. Nothing fancy just a quick overview of the brand and what they're about and then a history behind the product.

I love watching unboxing and reviews on products online so I'm def all for helping you and giving some constructive criticism if you get the ball rolling on these. :smokin

@beh235 I'm talking both honestly. A good camera is the first thing. HD should be the standard these days. Checkout larrygreenberg on YouTube as well. He does stuff tech related but he's one of the best IMO. Nothing fancy just a quick overview of the brand and what they're about and then a history behind the product.

I love watching unboxing and reviews on products online so I'm def all for helping you and giving some constructive criticism if you get the ball rolling on these.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
. I just want to be sure. The internet is so saturated with it though. I want to make sure I'd put something on that's substantial and not just to grab individual attention. I was watching one in particular the last couple of nights and I just looked like what the hell am I watching? I will def check out your suggestions later.

@dankenstien88  what is going on with that gif? 
laugh.gif

Detroitborg is another good one but that's technology too. But gives a good idea of some guys that are good at what they do.

Back
Top Bottom