the thread about nothing...

any of yall remember this home made bootcut technique to fit jeans around your timberlands?

i havent seen anyone do this in mad long.

i wish more people would do shoe reviews.....let me rephrase that....i wish more INFORMED people would do shoe reviews. I really want more people to do soccer cleat reviews....but they are expensive so i can see why there aren't many.
Exactly. I spot check reviews time to time on youtube and all I see is the obvious being stated. Duh! I can see the shoe is green. The worst are those that put them on their feet and model them? Seriously? Wtf? How is that helping me at all? I sit there and laugh at them because a lot of people really don't know about the design and the intended use, whether it be a shoe with new tech or a retro with old tech for style use. Either way you should know what you're buying. I should just review what I have in my closet to start, I don't buy new and hyped releases as frequent (waste of money most of the time). Idk, I'll give it more thought. The videos would really be a companion to my reviews I'd type here, which I really need to start on.
I miss professor k. Dudes these days spend more time talking about the color of the shoe and the release date than the actual shoe.
i wish more people would do shoe reviews.....let me rephrase that....i wish more INFORMED people would do shoe reviews. I really want more people to do soccer cleat reviews....but they are expensive so i can see why there aren't many.

@bilboshmangins  exactly. I usually want to slap those who "review" shoes. They don't know what a real review is 
mean.gif
. I miss professor K too 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Church people came knocking, told them I don't feel comfortable discussing religion, they understood.

Told them they're good people for doing what they're doing and I respect their beliefs but I don't want to discuss religion, all she said was "I understand, we're not trying to force anything on you, have you read the bible?" I told her I have and again I respect their beliefs and their religion but I don't feel comfortable discussing religion at this time.

The lady behind her made a :rolleyes face and looked away from me but the lady talking to me just said thank you and I respect whatever your beliefs are as well and just told me to have a nice day.

Church people came knocking, told them I don't feel comfortable discussing religion, they understood.

Told them they're good people for doing what they're doing and I respect their beliefs but I don't want to discuss religion, all she said was "I understand, we're not trying to force anything on you, have you read the bible?" I told her I have and again I respect their beliefs and their religion but I don't feel comfortable discussing religion at this time.

The lady behind her made a
eyes.gif
face and looked away from me but the lady talking to me just said thank you and I respect whatever your beliefs are as well and just told me to have a nice day.
why are you uncomfortable talking about religion?

why are you uncomfortable talking about religion?

I don't like talking about it with strangers
3 things I don't talk to strangers about
-Religion
-Politics
-Orientation
Just a can of worms I don't like opening, some people you can talk to about that stuff, some are super touchy about it.
I'm pretty blunt when it comes to these topics and my opinion isn't usually popular.

I literally just sat here and watched waist deep on BET lol

Gotta start putting my off days to better use

Back
Top Bottom