I wish I was deathly allergic to them

tumblr_lx2utuV3f31qzrlhgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lx2utuV3f31qzrlhgo2_250.gif
tumblr_lx2utuV3f31qzrlhgo3_250.gif

tumblr_lx2utuV3f31qzrlhgo4_250.gif
tumblr_lx2utuV3f31qzrlhgo5_250.gif

:frown:
>: hate allergies

dat massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
tongue.gif
word

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Since I saw this video I always wondered why Jeremy Piven was in this video. It makes no sense. He just seems so out of place.

Back in 09, me and one of my old roommates had played this dude he worked with in Madden, the one with Matt Ryan on the cover, and dude took turns whooping us three straight times with the Cowboys (I had the Packers, my roommate had the Titans). We couldn't believe the stuff that was happening during the game cause at certain points we were both up on him, then would lose by double digits. Turns out, this guy had edited the entire Cowboys roster, everybody's awareness was 95+, speed damn near maxed out :smh: :lol: Even guys who weren't doing much at the time had been jacked up.

selling my pow chain today :frown: bittersweet feeling. gonna use the money to buy a suit from zara tho so i guess i will feel better after.

The Brow is killing Tunisia with these alley oops right now...dude is a beast

Last edited:
It's f'in hot :x

I asked earlier to no avail, but any tips on flying standby? Like hows it work exactly

It's f'in hot :x

I asked earlier to no avail, but any tips on flying standby? Like hows it work exactly

It can get really annoying unless you choose middle of the night flights. But basically, you get put on a queue, and they fill the extra
seats that are leftover in the plane with people on standby. If there are lots of seats, more people get in. Not a lot of seats, you
have to rollover to the next flight and pray.

Had to wait all day once.. :smh:

Got home just in time to take a dump. Held it in since an hour ago..................

FEELSGOODMAN

20 pages of new posts in a day? I didnt even bother trying to multiquote all the things that I wanted to respond too. You guys gotta slow down man:smh:
this. There are also some thread worthy discussions up in here too.

Thanks panda...how much cheaper is it compared to just buying a normal ticket straight up?

Thanks for the rep. :nthat:

I'm not quite sure on how much cheaper it is, I assume it is cheaper by a decent amount. It depends on what airline you choose and whether they sell them or not..
I always got mine from my sister who works at Alaska, and she always hooked it up because she got free guest passes, so can't help you on price..

Oh, and as a note, pack light if you do fly standby, never know if you're gonna get bumped to the next flight, wouldn't want any complications with your
checked luggage. Best bet is to call the airline you wanna take and see if they sell any standby tickets and how much they are.

:lol: is that good or bad, or was your mass out?word to dropten

I don't think she was doing it purposefully or because of me. I'm pretty sure it was just a habit.

She had some pretty eyes, but I couldn't concentrate on them because of her biting her lip.

Back
Top Bottom