the thread about nothing...

Thanks again panda..I'll call in the morning and see what's up.

Now for my other unanswered question....anyone ever use zimride?

Question. Let's say you report your gtr stolen ..will they be able to trace /find it because of that black box /navigation system or not ?

a fast one has just been pulled on me. Some **** hole adware called "mystart toolbar" now thinks it can be my default Chrome page. I'm searching for all these solutions, and none of them seem to be clear cut.

******g hate people who invent ****** computer software. I will find this guy in the next life and kick him in the balls repeatedly for inventing mystart toolbar. :smh: I'm mad.

Can't believe they still airing poker on tv...

And I sure as hell feel like an old man when I look thru all the grocery ads planning on what to get when I go grocery shopping again :smh:

Trolling these broads on okcupid, told this gross chick to take the yambs off display. I mean she had em all out :smh:

Anyone find it weird eating chicken on a bone? I can't ever enjoy it because I start getting grossed out that I'm actually eating
another animal with bones :lol:

Watching the diving finals :smokin

Can everybody see that big *** rules of conduct banner or did I do something wrong???

Last edited:
Today ~

Got to school. Finished my final. Went to next class to find out I have gotten an A and didn't need to take final. Ride bike to car.

When I finished loading my bike up and walked toward the front of the car, I noticed a nice little yellow envelope on my windshield. Hooray, I got a citation. Reason: incorrect permit for this parking lot. I'm confused because I've parked there for a month without an issue.
I call up the parking place and they tell me I don't have the correct permit. So in 105* weather I have to unload my bike again and ride it 1/4 mile to the parking office. From there, the stupid cashier tells me, "I don't know why we gave you this permit, because in our system it says you bought the other one." Ok.

Citation dismissed.

Anyone find it weird eating chicken on a bone? I can't ever enjoy it because I start getting grossed out that I'm actually eating
another animal with bones :lol:
Watching the diving finals :smokin
when I was little my momma used to get mad at me cause i would never finish chicken with the bone in it. I was scared for some reason. :lol: . Still not a big fan to this day boneless ftw

this inspired me to hit legs hard today. I can barely get up off a seat without pushing off with my arms 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom