the thread about nothing...

Is it just me or does it irk anyone else when you attempt to call a business and you receive the VM >:

Did this just happen to you in the last 45 mins?

Yes it did. Finally got in touch with the complex and we wasn't approve. Thankfully we have another appointment today for a much closer place @ 5:30 and then I have to call this gentleman back for another viewing as well. It's going to be a process looking for a place, but we are prepared thankfully.

How did you guys "approve" and where are you from?

Is it just me or does it irk anyone else when you attempt to call a business and you receive the VM >:

Yes it did. Finally got in touch with the complex and we wasn't approve. Thankfully we have another appointment today for a much closer place @ 5:30 and then I have to call this gentleman back for another viewing as well. It's going to be a process looking for a place, but we are prepared thankfully.

We didn't get approved and we are from the Chi. We are fresh off a chapter 7 and I should have followed my 1st mind and stuck with private landlords as they're more understanding than say corporation such as the one we applied with. $140 in app fees gone now.

We didn't get approved and we are from the Chi. We are fresh off a chapter 7 and I should have followed my 1st mind and stuck with private landlords as they're more understanding than say corporation such as the one we applied with. $140 in app fees gone now.

Yea I always find it interesting to see what's the reason and what are the different standards depending on state / area / etc.... NJ likes to charge 1 month rent fees :x and so forth And some run credit and so forth .

Looks I'll be taking that Sprint connect, hopefully he can find someone to get rid of to make room forme :lol:

Worked out Sprint for a couple years in college...money was good if you are good with people, plus you get a lot of entertaining characters and females coming into your job to help pass the time.

Corporate pays better than an indirect dealer, but at an indirect dealer you have more freedom/latitude to do things out of the box and work in the gray area. Made an extra 10K+ just doing side sales in the store and banking on some loopholes.

Verizon and AT&T are two of the better ones to work for, but they are also pretty strict on their corporate policies. If you are late to work at Verizon 3 times...they can you.

you can only post youtube or vimeo videos on the new NT
----------

Yea I always find it interesting to see what's the reason and what are the different standards depending on state / area / etc.... NJ likes to charge 1 month rent fees :x and so forth And some run credit and so forth .

Same here in the Chi. Most places want 1st month rent + security deposit(1 month rent) some places may even ask for month and half for a deposit. They want $25 per person to check credit and background and then if you don't get approved you're out the money. I explain my situations to private landlords and let them decide if they're willing to take the risk.

Same here in the Chi. Most places want 1st month rent + security deposit(1 month rent) some places may even ask for month and half for a deposit. They want $25 per person to check credit and background and then if you don't get approved you're out the money. I explain my situations to private landlords and let them decide if they're willing to take the risk.

No background checks up here, just credit checks, what's your situation if you don't mind me asking?

No background checks up here, just credit checks, what's your situation if you don't mind me asking?

Had alot of accumulated debt from my previous marriage a few years back so I had to file 7 a couple weeks ago. Me and my current wife have outgrown our current place and need more space.

Awhile ago one of my boys was telling us about his okcupid adventures and how easy the buns were to get. I shrugged it off like pshh I'm not looking for buns on the interwebz :lol: Last night we're at his crib having a sesh and he tells us one of the chicks is about to come through from okcupid. I get ready to laugh at either a fat chick or a possible ****** :lol: She comes through and :wow: :smokin baby was sexy totally not what I expected. Thinking about making a profile for the lulz and ezbunz :lol:

I just walked into a bathroom on different floor of my office building and someone was taking a **** with the stall door wide open :x WWWWTTTTTFFFFFFF

Back
Top Bottom