the thread about nothing...

Went to the dentist, my one cavity turned into 3. Receptionist tries to hassle me into paying $2000+. Leave the dentist, car has a flat. Call roadside assistance at 3pm, they don't show up til 6pm. Take a nap at 7, wake up at 9. 4am, just got done studying. I know my sleep cycle is gonna be off for a while.

I need a drank.

U need a spank :evil:

Morning TAN.

This cudi slander :smh: we all know common wrote all of man on the moon...hence why it was so good
But dont' act like the man didn't deliver on man on the moon 2...teleport to me is still one of my fav songs he has ever done don't care (yes the rest of the album was bad :lol:) and indicud rocks just fine with me.

Got to go pick up Schoolboy Q today and hopefully St. Vincent

Another long day of work though gonna try to write an excel macro that could turn my day from 7 hours of work to 3 hours of work....pray for me

cheese and crackers = food of the gods 
smokin.gif

tracklist

1. CertifiedFlyBoi23 - Intro

2. Franc - Y U Do Dis

3. Grizz - Cheese & Crackers

brb. in the studio.

anyone else watch shark tank? love this show.

i watch it. lulz at mr. wonderful going at people that over-value.

Went to the dentist, my one cavity turned into 3. Receptionist tries to hassle me into paying $2000+. Leave the dentist, car has a flat. Call roadside assistance at 3pm, they don't show up til 6pm. Take a nap at 7, wake up at 9. 4am, just got done studying. I know my sleep cycle is gonna be off for a while.

I need a drank.

monday :smh:

denzelmyman.gif

tea >

Just imagine..

i got enough for all of them :evil:

good luck bruh.. don't forget about me

Already came back from it...I felt a bit rusty answering the typical interview questions but im definitely qualified for it...

did you wear your concords :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom