the thread about nothing...

Anyone caught that new prank tv show Deal With It.

Cant eem watch shows like this anymore, most shows are scripted nowadays. 
mean.gif

I'm completely open with who I am. Everyone I know knows what's up. I live life for experience n wisdom not for other's approval. I also love being able to partake in trading war stories n ****. I can laugh at myself n typically don't take myself too serious. I do have my limits tho n I have grown so I don't just do reckless ignorant **** at will.

How old is your pup @CertifiedFlyBoi23  ? Nice dog 
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Yup, I won that tho. Dude ain't been around all week. He don't want it 
laugh.gif

He was shook 10 years ago too. I guess he thought he could put hands on me kuz I was drunk, but naw bruh he had to scratch n bite. I ain't even worried about it anymore I just gotta wait for the scab on my ear to heal n the stitches to fall out. It makes a great story at the bars 
laugh.gif

Went to the strip club for the first time on Firday and spent $673 smh and I feel salty now even though I woke up the next day with three text messages from 3 strippers from Norma Jeans.

#CANTLIE_I HADFUN

Went to the strip club for the first time on Firday and spent $673 smh and I feel salty now even though I woke up the next day with three text messages from 3 strippers from Norma Jeans.

#CANTLIE_I HADFUN

$673! my gawd

can't you get a decent looking prostitute for $500?

Not tripping bout the money I'm just shocked that I had fun but quickly learned a valuable lesson. They wanted to get me out the crib cause all I do is work and chill solo these days and for me to do something like that was totally against anything I stand for trust me.

back in the day, i tried to hang out with this chick, tried to take her to the movies.......then she never called me back.

she ignored my calls, texts, messages, for six months. read them, but ignored me for six months.

years later i hit her up again. asked for her address. she gave it to me, told me to let her know before i came.

i hit her up. she ignored me. for days.

months later, i told her we were gonna go out to eat.

she said ok. hit her up the night before i came to the city.

i called her the day i got there tryin to see when to meet up

she ignored me again.

never in the history of history has a G such as myself experienced such disrespect.

i know exactly how that feels bro.
roll.gif

I am going in right now. This ones for TAN. Have a good Sunday y'all
woo dayum 
nthat.gif

Me and my twin!
cute...I'm not talking about the dog.

Back
Top Bottom