the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
  i would never... maybe when i get married, but i still don't think so...you know what comes out of that thing?

My homie brought back a canned penguin for me once from Alaska.

It was a stuffed toy penguin in a can. Looked like little homie up there tho.

Up late, can't sleep. Aside from arguing with my ex :smh: . I had a dream that I was apart of a prostitution sting, and I wasn't even trying to get a pro...I just wanted directions

Went to the strip club for the first time on Firday and spent $673 smh and I feel salty now even though I woke up the next day with three text messages from 3 strippers from Norma Jeans.

#CANTLIE_I HADFUN
I would never, but at least you have fun
The Moment Of Truth thread is pure comedy. The last few pgs have had me yelling!
I'm at work. I have to read that at home. Well...the rest anyway
Damn snow messing with my money
Still got them skrippers # on deck? 
laugh.gif

earthquake.

scared the **** out of me ****.

4.7, basically living on top of the epicenter. I thought it was gonna be the big one :lol:

Last edited:
Went to the strip club for the first time on Firday and spent $673 smh and I feel salty now even though I woke up the next day with three text messages from 3 strippers from Norma Jeans.

#CANTLIE_I HADFUN
$673 in the strip club? Bruh what??????

If someone comes up to me with that "You're not wearing green" nonsense..... I feel like just turning it into a race argument for the hell of it. "You're black, youre not Irish".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom