the thread about nothing...

M35rMhS.jpg

this thing has been making life so much better.

shouts to my Jake toy my seed gave me.

What kind of pen is this? Been thinking about trying the plants for awhile to help with sleep, but don't really want to mess with smoke inhalation. Would do food but I'm tryna lose weight too. :lol: :smh:

1k rep club. :nthat:

You can make food and still eat healthy :nerd: lil butter on your veggies, make tea, there's cookbooks out there so I'm sure Google can help.

That's a reg pen doe. Carolina starter kit, haven't started modding yet. I'll start that once I figure out how I can use it with oil.

You can make food and still eat healthy :nerd: lil butter on your veggies, make tea, there's cookbooks out there so I'm sure Google can help.

That's a reg pen doe. Carolina starter kit, haven't started modding yet. I'll start that once I figure out how I can use it with oil.

Ahh I see. I'm going to do some serious googling when I get back home. One more question though, how bad is the stink? Can I cover it with febreeze? :lol:

Ahh I see. I'm going to do some serious googling when I get back home. One more question though, how bad is the stink? Can I cover it with febreeze? :lol:

depends on what you're doing. making the butter and anything involving the oven, the smell is OD :lol:

Get some Ozium. Febreeze is a mask, Ozium destroys smells.

spent 40 mins on RL instead of studying dead presidents and dead slave owners

smfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

toke up + study or sleep. gotta be up by 740 

Back
Top Bottom