the thread about nothing...

Seems like haters neva take a night but you know ima tell em to take off cuz im feeling myself
**** tha hataz. keep doin you 
nthat.gif

jesus talks to me he say's I'm going to be on MTV...I'm CHEWING THESE BISHES LIKE NOWALATAZ

I'M POSTED UP IN SPACE LIKE A SPACESHIP! COUNTING SO MUCH MONEY YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WAS A CALCULATOR!!!!

Bars?

Last edited:
Just saw the Nas coachella performance...

:smh: How amazing it would have ben if we had a Nas verse on "Dead Presidents" and "Where I'm from"....

Last edited:
So last night me and my friends had like a 15 min debate on who have more street cred if you were to choose between Drake or Chris Breezy.

I just seen a full grown water bug and threw my shoe at it. It just ran into a spot where a lot of stuff is piled up, **** about to get real.

Threw my air maxes at it, missed with the 1st one and hit it with the 2nd. Threw a box of wet wipes at it. still not entirely sure if it's dead. :nerd:

NVM it's still moving, these shtis are some troopers. :smh: If only the can of Raid won't so far.

Last edited:
Threw my air maxes at it, missed with the 1st one and hit it with the 2nd. Threw a box of wet wipes at it. still not entirely sure if it's dead. :nerd:

NVM it's still moving, these shtis are some troopers. :smh: If only the can of Raid won't so far.

Throw some air raids at :stoneface:

Lately I've been noticing a lot of couples locked into their phones instead of talking.. Relationships have changed man. People don't even talk anymore. They chill on their phones during the whole date and then call it a date. 

Finally killed that bug. :pimp: Might have to shampoo the carpet though, that bug spray strong as hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom