the thread about nothing...

h7F1BB15E

:smokin

1 slice per person :stoneface:

New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick...

And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,
I'd take her if I had one wish,
But she's been gone since that summer..
Since that summer
Thank you.
Just saw the Nas coachella performance...

mean.gif
How amazing it would have ben if we had a Nas verse on "Dead Presidents" and "Where I'm from"....
That CP time
So last night me and my friends had like a 15 min debate on who have more street cred if you were to choose between Drake or Chris Breezy.
Argument is irrelevant because they're both beige.
Threw my air maxes at it, missed with the 1st one and hit it with the 2nd. Threw a box of wet wipes at it. still not entirely sure if it's dead.
nerd.gif

NVM it's still moving, these shtis are some troopers.
mean.gif
If only the can of Raid won't so far.
You should have stepped in it from the jump and stop being a punk

Lately I've been noticing a lot of couples locked into their phones instead of talking.. Relationships have changed man. People don't even talk anymore. They chill on their phones during the whole date and then call it a date. 
It's a shame. I notice this all the time when I'm out eating. 

Because idun oiled my foot to help with da healing ya kno what im sayin

I thought you were black lol..idk why maybe because of the sn
Im black where it counts papi
555322240.gif

is it really that serious? i don't even care about likes or none of that stuff with my ig. half the time i barely even hashtag or caption anything. i use my IG as my personal little art library of photos i've taken/seen that caught my eye. people need to remember what matters here on earth before we screw this planet up.

thirsty for the likes ...funny when a bad chick gets no likes and deletes the pic for a reup for more likes

thirsty for the likes ...funny when a bad chick gets no likes and deletes the pic for a reup for more likes

I know some girls who will post during 'peak' hours lol

My IG is random FIFA/Madden clips, sporting events, some food, and one pic of me lol

I don't want to graduate early :frown:
I don't know how I'm going to find a job :frown:
I'm accustomed to a certain lifestyle that I need to maintain :frown:

this is so scressful.

theres such thing as peak hours? What? :lol: :smh: I never knew Instagram was THAT serious.

I realized it was THAT serious when a few people threatened to block/unfollow because I'd lurk but never like lol

never knew that smh but it makes sense

Coworker was educating me on some ****. Let's say you go on vacation, take a dope pic and post it. IG can sell it to whoever they want. Next thing you know you're in a Coca Cola commercial with no credit lol

What are you majoring in again? Maybe you can start researching potential jobs wherever you wanna live. :smile: there's a few local places I'm eyeing, and I gotta look at places in Montreal too if I end up moving there.

The possible job competition is scaring me though. :frown:

you engineering.

I'm Asian Cultures and Languages :stoneface:

:lol:

i'm pre-med, but i don't want to go to med school until a good 2-3 years.
I'm looking into this all expense paid research opportunity in Korea, but it's highly competitive and prestigious, and also a year long process.

Basically my skills are:
Korean
Mandarin
Dressing well
Social Media
+ Musical talent

Last edited:
What are you majoring in again? Maybe you can start researching potential jobs wherever you wanna live. :smile: there's a few local places I'm eyeing, and I gotta look at places in Montreal too if I end up moving there.

The possible job competition is scaring me though. :frown:

you engineering.

I'm Asian Cultures and Languages :stoneface:

i'm pre-med, but i don't want to go to med school until a good 2-3 years.
I'm looking into this all expense paid research opportunity in Korea, but it's highly competitive and prestigious, and also a year long process.

Basically my skills are:
Korean
Mandarin
Dressing well
Social Media
+ Musical talent

9zVj7ri.gif

Back
Top Bottom