the thread about nothing...

Finally killed that bug. :pimp: Might have to shampoo the carpet though, that bug spray strong as hell.

kansas_basketball_dance-21939.gif

Lmao@ the video, but yo, I feel so relieved that it's dead. I can now take a dump, fap, shower and watch Sons of Anarchy. See y'all in a couple hours. :pimp:

woke up to mad firefighter sirens, people screaming, the apartments across the street burned down. like damn, my mom wanted to move there earlier in the year but I talked her out of it. I could have been living there today. 

Because idun oiled my foot to help with da healing ya kno what im sayin

I thought you were black lol..idk why maybe because of the sn
Im black where it counts papi

That bad credit :smh:
:rofl:

woke up to mad firefighter sirens, people screaming, the apartments across the street burned down. like damn, my mom wanted to move there earlier in the year but I talked her out of it. I could have been living there today. 

address of burned down building :nerd:

I'm Mexican but I have no chest hair :frown: I wanna be like one of those doods that unbuttons da top buttons of the button down to show off da chest hair

Last edited:
who orders 1 large pizza for 5 heads damn well knowing people don't eat just one slice  and the owner slips two slices away for later, greedy *** 
mean.gif

because she's huge? 
laugh.gif

her head created some type of of wind redirection. 
I'm Mexican but I have no chest hair
frown.gif
I wanna be like one of those doods that unbuttons da top buttons of the button down to show off da chest hair
can't believe girls out there dig that.

OP have you seen Final Destination :lol:

But I'm glad to hear that you escaped that move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom