What da dilly :nerd:

yo dis esco, who dis
what the deally?
I just touched grounds down in Philly
brought a pound wit me feds floating around silly

yall my ****** though :smokin

I have allergies and a case off mudbutt :frown:  I hate this

allergies on 1000 right now.

I'm gonna start wearing bandannas again.
I'm a wear it on the sleeve doe. 

think I have like 10 black bandanas in here somewhere :lol:

For the last few days, I've been using gif faces while looking at women while I've been out. I've used the sort of want face more than I care to admit. I've also used the Jack Nicholson yes head shaking gif. I regret nothing.

In other news, the Black delegation would like to prose a trade. We want to trade @newmoanyuh  to the Asian delegation for Jenna Ushkowitz. That'll be all.

For the last few days, I've been using gif faces while looking at women while I've been out. I've used the sort of want face more than I care to admit. I've also used the Jack Nicholson yes head shaking gif. I regret nothing.

In other news, the Black delegation would like to prose a trade. We want to trade @newmoanyuh  to the Asian delegation for Jenna Ushkowitz. That'll be all.
That's a waste of a trade sir. DENIED.

The validity of the trade was never up for discussion now...

The validity of the trade was never up for discussion now...
MAN WE ALL WE GOT! 

Back
Top Bottom