the thread about nothing...

Whatever it is, it's more than me. I'm clueless.

Its all good, most people are. Its nothing you cant learn though.

Being able do do you own work not only saves you money, but its very rewarding knowing you did it yourself.

Its also nice being able to handle the occasional breakdown without having a panic attack :lol:

Well I guess that's that. Just got put into a psych ward for having an episode of psychosis yesterday (don't remember anything) and still having a bit of visual hallucinations.

Last thing I remember is my mom driving me to the ER.
Sorry to hear that. You have internet access in a psych ward?!

i hate my job
frown.gif
@dankenstien88  very true. I need to do youtube sessions. I guess the interwebz is useful after all 
laugh.gif

learn more about cars has forever been on my to-do.

Plan on ordering a slip cover exhaust for my motorcycle though and doing it my self

went to work this morning on an hour of sleep i figured things would be a little off and i walked into the bathroom and saw spiders all over the wall...

...sleep deprivation hallucinations are trippy...

I don't get the joggers hype.

can show kicks without jean stains.

anybody in SoCal want to go camping with me and a few homies in two weeks? (may 7-9 or something like that) at Lake Casitas? it'll be fun.

@rectumwarrior

Speaking of exes

My ex goes at me hard every time we end up at the same place smh

But I never will smash that again

she just wants the love you show the deer :wow:

Well I guess that's that. Just got put into a psych ward for having an episode of psychosis yesterday (don't remember anything) and still having a bit of visual hallucinations.

Last thing I remember is my mom driving me to the ER.

damn bruh get well |I

thats not breakfast :smh:

Back at work this morning feeling swimmy :smh: . This stomach bug is no bueno, plus I already hit the F it button. I know I can't half *** it though. I have too much to do, but it's an uphill battle. I got a week left and I have to do some justice here. 

you got them concords though :\

Worked about 40 hours. Avg one email per 10 hours. Its pretty much off season we haven't been getting a lot of emails but my numbers are at dabottom. My mind has been on everything else but work. Resume is updated so soon as I return from my trip in 2 weeks I'm on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom